SUPERMAN 23

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest boatboatboat

I just called and talked to her. Nice women but she had absolutely no idea what CK is talking about and said it was the third call of the day asking. :laugh

Almost gave her the link to see this but decided against it

lol

she just told me to stop having people call

Guest boatboatboat

Mods deleting their posts? Revolt against the man! North Korea F. Kim jong Kinger Kim Pantload in boater keemdonglicker harvard

what in the world are you talking about man

use small words................type slow, and give me a sporting chance to figure out what you are saying

"Do you routinely do live feed video reports, run them at midnight, post them to your website and then later remove them?"

"Yes, but only when it's about a story like Donald Trump. People are getting bored with him so we removed the report about his Super Secret Fundraiser that only I - the one reporter in all of North Carolina - knew about and replaced it with a special report on Girl Scout cookie sales."

see here you go again barfag i was not the one that was drunk it was kinger as anyone in last night thread knows, even ask kinger dude, why do you do this guy........heck im leaving here in a short time as i got invited to watch the gov debate in char nc tonite, what will you be doing posting crap on a forum and in your own words packing a bowl.again i do not go into your threads ever dude, why cant you do the same with me.....................again enjoy your little night of wasting the air you breathe

"......I got invited to watch the gov debate in char nc tonite..."

Now: I going to gov dinner tonite

Later today: fuk all u guys i going to bed befor redeye flite at 7am!!

Looks like it was merged with the Cottonwood thread..

Incorrect. CK made a drunk thread going after me. My feelings are hurt, CK. You don't even remember? Wow.

Kinger stop the bullshit. You called out ck, why don't you want to live up to the thread?

The cottonwood thread someone put it in the Mod Squad forum starts on post 46

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/23190-working-in-cottonwood-az/page-2

Kinger stop the bullshit. You called out ck, why don't you want to live up to the thread?

The cottonwood thread someone put it in the Mod Squad forum starts on post 46

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/23190-working-in-cottonwood-az/page-2

Why is this a big issue to you? It was my thread with my pictures. I no longer wanted in the main forum because of the girl situation.

Thanks, pal.

here you go on the private event a few tuesdays ago dude.................................Gov. Pat McCrory wasn't attending Donald Trump's North Carolina rally but planned to participate in a fundraiser with the presidential candidate to boost Republican Party finances for November.

McCrory campaign spokesman Ricky Diaz said a "scheduling issue" prevented the governor from going to Trump's Tuesday night appearance at the Greensboro Coliseum complex.

But Diaz says the governor was slated to attend a private event earlier Tuesday featuring Trump and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus (ryns PREE'-bus) for the GOP's "victory fund."

Democrats have been watching how McCrory would react to a visit by Trump, whom they consider a liability for his re-election bid against Roy Cooper.

McCrory has said he would support the Republican presidential nominee — whoever it was — and confirmed he will back Trump last week.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/mccrory-expected-guest-with-trump-at-greensboro-fundrais

@NCCAPITOL
McCrory expected guest with Trump at Greensboro fundraiser
1 Reaction
1 Reaction

Read more at http://www.wral.com/mccrory-expected-guest-with-trump-at-greensboro-fundraiser/15779317/#LQcD7CMBUb2FCQJv.99er/15779317/#LQcD7CMBUb2FCQJv.99