Why does across the street poster "Gabe" want to put Jimmy Hoffa "in the grave"?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

I've never heard of this guy, Gabe.

Gabe comes in with a team total and wins. Glad to see at least SOMEONE posting tickets. Even if it doesn't win.

Put yourself out, put your plays out there, give us a write-up.

Be the best punter you can be, and tell us WHY to bet an angle you have.

So shout out to, Gabe, good work pal- you won one. And you gave us a rhyme and reason. No doubt.

Not taking anything away from the guy.

From my end, I've shown Jimmy nothing but respect, we've been cordial. I'm wondering, from your across the street standards, what is your beef with Jimmy Hoffa?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

Okay. I am hearing your contempt of the guy.

Can you tell me why?

You have to remember, Gabe...

I'm a TGF guy.

Period.

I was never a guy that ran forums into the ground like Yanks, or got kicked out for lewd gestures at teenage girls like KR.

TGF is important to me.

It's important to me that I know the posters around me.

And don't get me wrong, WE NEED POSTERS that post plays. I am not attacking you, I just want the full story.

Spit in the face, ew. I hope nobody would do that to me. If they did, hopefully I'd have on a cape so I could wipe it off

Never spit in anybody's face. That's not the thing to do here in TN. Will not end well for spitter. 

I did have to fill in for a company VP one day to entertain a guest for lunch. Another big shot from another company. We went to a Mexican place and as we started talking and eating the chips, I coughed and spit a big slow-mo mess right back into the chip bowl. I saw him eyeball it and follow its path. I just looked and said "I'm guessing you saw that one."  Not sure how business relations have been with them since. I haven't been asked to entertain guests anymore. 

Never spit in anybody's face. That's not the thing to do here in TN. Will not end well for spitter. 

I did have to fill in for a company VP one day to entertain a guest for lunch. Another big shot from another company. We went to a Mexican place and as we started talking and eating the chips, I coughed and spit a big slow-mo mess right back into the chip bowl. I saw him eyeball it and follow its path. I just looked and said "I'm guessing you saw that one."  Not sure how business relations have been with them since. I haven't been asked to entertain guests anymore. 

projectile loogie

you'll shoot someone's eye out, kid 

Hoffa is dirty. Was on secret three way during a call with me one time, shrink told me later and was so hard up for the mod job he told the shrink lies.

Would like joey to chime in. He knows how slimey heffa is. If yr new then its hard to know

In the years Jesus walked the earth, spitting in someone's face was considered the lowest of the lowest insult.  You could not stoop to lower levels.

I spit on someone once.

Kid worked at a gym with my mom. Seemed alright and was friends w my sister. I was house sitting for a friend who was never in town and didn't really use my room at my moms place. The kid broke his leg , couldn't pay his rent and my mom let him move in to our place as he had nowhere to go. (She did this often at least 4 of my and my siblings friends lived w us over the years, big heart but can be taken adavantage of). So I tell the guy he can use my room while he was there instead of being stuck on the couch. He moves out 3 months later and I notice a drawer I had locked w some ill gotten cash and a few other unnamed things was broken. Also some of my clothes and a pair of OG Jordan 4s still in the box were missing too.

Couldn't find the guy for awhile and one day I see the fucking losers van downtown of my city. Dumbass had one of the small windows open so I break in and find a bag with some of my clothes and a few of my moms antique hats she had hung in a hallway, wtf?. I was fucking livid. 5 mins later I get a call from a friend who says he's at a bar nearby. I see him coming out and rush him. Knock him down and kicked him in the ribs and head a few times. A friend pulls me off of him and he was trying to say sorry and he'd give me my stuff back. (This never happened). So I spit in his face and told him to fuck off. Someone from the bar said they were calling the cops so I bounced out of there and went back by his van and keyed the shit out of it. Never saw the guy again but heard years later he was in jail. Not proud of doing it but the guy was a piece of shit of the Brock Landers level.

Hoffa ain't even worth talking about though. Pretty nothing person, bashes people and has 2-3 comebacks he repeats to people. Knows nothing about sports, books.

But the worst thing is he lies about people, calls them stiffs and shit with no basis. Seen him fuck with diablo.

Ask bigjim about hoffa sometime, he knows about him

Life is spent bashing anonymous people.

Done talking about someone who is irrelevant.

I know the many sides of the Hoff through every scenario that could be experienced in forumville and while I'm supposed to hate him, I got nothing but love for the Hoff. Joey wrote me many times about the Hoff, he's got a strong personality and has made some great moves and some that probably weren't the best, almost as if he is a human.

Hoffa is a guy who has worked his ass off to put himself in a spot where he lives a good life. He hasn't had everything handed to him, he's busted his arse and he will stand up for what he believes no matter what anyone else thinks. He may change his mind, but no one is going to do it for him.

When people thought I was going to take over eog I was, essentially, handing it to him and VD. Then mo must go, I got hammered every day for about a year, Hoffa had teamed up with someone else. Blondie abused the situation, but Hoff just kept his options open as lie had taught him he should. My life experience was squat and the right moves were made. People told me all kinds of things Hoffa did or said, but people don't wake up and decide to randomly dislike someone. Hoffa was good to me while we worked together and the negative things he thought about me were on me, he just observed and he was right. I don't understand holding grudges. Learn from everything. In every negative you experience there is something to be gained, if you take that seriously then you will be grateful for the ups as well as the downs bc each contains opportunities to improve who you are for yourself and the people who care about you. People who will push our buttons or reveal your weaknesses are not the enemy, the only enemy any individual has is a lack of will to acknowledge, own, gain from and resolve everything that impacts them.

Hoff is

But the worst thing is he lies about people, calls them stiffs and shit with no basis. Seen him fuck with diablo.

It is true James once claimed at EOG that I was a stiff.  Which was of course not true because Ive never bet with anyone on credit in my life.

James just enjoys trolling certain people.  

I battled with him for awhile for shits and I love cock.  Then it got old and I just started to yawn.  

If James is a "good person" as Mofo claims, then the troll thing just must be an act.  Which it could be.

I have no issues with Hoffa.  I wouldn't mind seeing Hoffa vs Gabe in a cage match though.  I'd pay a few bucks at a TGF batch to watch a round.