Why does across the street poster "Gabe" want to put Jimmy Hoffa "in the grave"?

Guest ChrisHarvard

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry.  That wasn't nice. 

Tripp is a good dude.

Just square and Libtarded as all fuck.

Truedat. Any time I see that Tripp has commented on a thread you know with 100% certainty what side he's on. No chance he's ever even considered the other point of view.

Not a bad guy by any means, just far, far left wing.

Truedat. Any time I see that Tripp has commented on a thread you know with 100% certainty what side he's on. No chance he's ever even considered the other point of view.

Yes he most certainly is a progressive, but is civil with opposing his beliefs.

He's also the 2nd squarest poster even behind Brock.

I don't just mean gambling either. It's every subject he comments on. It's incredible.

Some people take the forums much too seriously. They get very attached to their online persona

Lifes too short for battles period, let alone over the internet with a random dude youll never meet in your life

Some people like to bait guys who are bashing others into focusing on something else. If I saw someone bashing a poster who was bothered id just go at it with the guy myself and the other guy would be forgotten. It really bothers some people.

Other times it's just fun to see if you can get a guy to show up and fight bc there would never be a better thread and several of us, in our younger days, loved fighting and grabbing a beer or 45 afterward. I always thought I'd get a least one. Now I'm old, my time has past, the tripps of the world will lead us to where we need to be.

Only rule of fighting club, the person you're fighting can't have kids.

Gage is a great capper. He stays in his lane and very civil. Solid poster.

Like everyone, gabe has a past of battles and has made some poor forum decisions. He posted at sbr as mofome, when they wanted to hire me they found out it was gyno and mo has never heard of sbr. Raiders wrote me telling me how much I'd love sbr and I didn't know what it was.

Gynos best was sleeping with the youngster. That was a rough thread.

People post on these forums every day for 15 years, they are going to have things going on in their personal life that they take out on people on forumville. Those who hold grudges over it, I don't understand. There isn't a poster in forumville who I wouldn't help if I could, this is reality tv not real life. Real things are shared but people can be someone they can't be at work or with the wife, it's a good outlet.