The posters who are Pro-Trump...

KingRevolver

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And other than Teddy and Balco, the rest are moochers, so how can they claim to be anti-mooch? :scratch

Trump is def not anti mooch.  He's going to cut taxes for everyone, not cut any social services, increase military spending and decrease the deficit.   Like magic. 

Trump is def not anti mooch.  He's going to cut taxes for everyone, not cut any social services, increase military spending and decrease the deficit.   Like magic. 

same federal reserve banking magic that is destroying middle classes all over the world

sad what's happening in Europe, and starting here... total destruction of societies built on common language, decency, working, families... being replaced by multiculturalism and the notion that you can be a lazy piece of shit and you'll be taken care of forever

just listen to Netanyahu's speeches "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

I doubt Kinger cares either way about Trump or Hilliarys policy's , he is mad about the comments Trump made when starting his campaign about Mexicans being rapist and such.....

Can't blame him, I hated Obama right after he called the cops stupid for asking to see his professor buddies ID after they caught him breaking in to his own house even thou the guys own neighbors are the ones who called the cops......if the guys own neighbors didn't know who it was how were the cops to know?

The Trayshon BS about him looking like his son......the Big Mike BS sending 3 members of his staff to the funeral for a ghetto thug who tried to kill a cop....

I feel your pain Kinger......

Same shit Whomever is in the white house.

When Clinton wins it will be 24 out of 32 years where the same two families are in charge.

correct

ever since jfk died, it's been more wars of aggression and more deficits... really ramped up the last few years into inexcusable behavior by every member of congress/president

they should all be given the death penalty

Trumps whole base is uneducated white trash middle aged men.

There are some for sure but I don't consider anyone who works and pays taxes trash of any race. Example you might consider Billy Bob the bait shop owner white trash but if he works pays taxes and isn't committing crimes I do not, just because he likes camouflage and duck hunting doesn't make him trash. We may not have anything in common with him but he isn't draining society with monthly stipends for laziness(democrat).

I consider the OWS/Bernie whites to be trash entitlement is the only thing they believe in and want to drain the country until it's dry.

All you have to look at is the health care industry. The most corrupt industry in this country. Doctor offices get a blank check to rob taxpayers.

When my dad was in the nursing home i saw the summary of charges they were robbing the country blind.

We're the only country in the world where 1000s of people have to file for bankruptcy because of getting sick or injured and many of them had insurance!

Complete scam.

All you have to look at is the health care industry. The most corrupt industry in this country. Doctor offices get a blank check to rob taxpayers.

When my dad was in the nursing home i saw the summary of charges they were robbing the country blind.

We're the only country in the world where 1000s of people have to file for bankruptcy because of getting sick or injured and many of them had insurance!

Complete scam.

U should see some of the prices for meds that insurance pays