The posters who are Pro-Trump...

KingRevolver

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, but you'll be mad after he loses.  The guy is scamming you guys, and you don't even care... and it's only because you agree with a couple of things he says.  Guy more liberal than Hillary.  He hijacked the Rep party because he saw an opening for exposure, and it was hook,line, and sinker.

Please elaborate on how he is scamming. 

The left always seems to throw out crazy Trump allegations but have difficulty backing it up with any factual information.

Please elaborate on how he is scamming.

The left always seems to throw out crazy Trump allegations but have difficulty backing it up with any factual information.

Yeah, after all, he didn't scam students with his fake University. :laugh

Where could I possibly have come up with something out of left field like that...

Yeah, after all, he didn't scam students with his fake University. :laugh

Where could I possibly have come up with something out of left field like that...

Here I was thinking we were talking about the election. 

What I understood you saying was that he was scamming the American people with his run for presidency.

Kinger give me one reason a Hillary Presidency will benefit you.

I'll likely stay alive- that's a great reason.  Trump is a wacko who I wouldn't want anywhere near any nuclear codes. 

I'd rather vote for the smarter person.  That seems to bother you for some reason, pal.  Get used to it, though, because you'll be a very disappointed person come November.  

This question is open to any Hillary voter. I know its difficult bit surely someone has a reason

Let's see, invested heavily in market, businesses, etc in usa that would likely do very poorly under Trump ( at least assuming he peruses the nonsense he's suggested, i'm pretty sure he wouldn't actually do any of it )

I'll likely stay alive- that's a great reason. Trump is a wacko who I wouldn't want anywhere near any nuclear codes.

I'd rather vote for the smarter person. That seems to bother you for some reason, pal. Get used to it, though, because you'll be a very disappointed person come November.

So your reason is that Trump will start a nuclear war and get you killed? Lololo lololo

Let's see, invested heavily in market, businesses, etc in usa that would likely do very poorly under Trump ( at least assuming he peruses the nonsense he's suggested, i'm pretty sure he wouldn't actually do any of it )

OK that's a good answer. The markets historically do better under a Dem.

OK that's a good answer. The markets historically do better under a Dem.

It's funny because the Shillary fools think she's going to be working for them.

The reason why Trump is so great is he wants to work for the American people.  All Hillary cares about is padding her pockets.