The posters who are Pro-Trump...

KingRevolver

LOL No, didn't Google him, but I've seen him on a couple of shows. Progressive thinker and charming guy. Future JFK?

Well he's not exactly a household name, I've mentioned him here a few times but there isn't much reason to know him yet.

I'm hoping Robert Kennedy - the better Kennedy.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then you should love Hillary.

Absolutely not, to you she may be middle ground, to me she is very far left. It's all relative to our beliefs, I thought George W. Bush was a fiscal liberal, and unappealing to me. Liberals thought he was the antichrist.

Not speaking to you Mo, but the vast majority of this country are very uninformed voters. All they care about are whether the R or D is in front of their name and vote accordingly. They have no fucking clue of the candidates beliefs or what their plans are, the letter in front of the name is all they know.

It's a sad state of affairs, the right to vote is fundamental to our country, but the vast majority of people only know that letter in front of the name and nothing else.

the vast majority of this country are very uninformed voters. All they care about are whether the R or D is in front of their name and vote accordingly. They have no fucking clue of the candidates beliefs or what their plans are, the letter in front of the name is all they know.

I don't follow the issues and politics as closely as I should, especially now that I am older. I see this a lot in my family and people around me. 

Gavin Newsome might actually be too liberal for a run at the presidency though he does claim to be Catholic.

Guy makes good wine and has some excellent restaurants, though.

He does have a distinctly presidential look and is very charismatic.[/quote

Guy should be put to death!

Absolutely not, to you she may be middle ground, to me she is very far left. It's all relative to our beliefs, I thought George W. Bush was a fiscal liberal, and unappealing to me. Liberals thought he was the antichrist.

Not speaking to you Mo, but the vast majority of this country are very uninformed voters. All they care about are whether the R or D is in front of their name and vote accordingly. They have no fucking clue of the candidates beliefs or what their plans are, the letter in front of the name is all they know.

It's a sad state of affairs, the right to vote is fundamental to our country, but the vast majority of people only know that letter in front of the name and nothing else.

Sharpest post in this thread.

It's amazing even the highly educated people I know and work with have zero clue about the issues. I mean often none whatsoever. They vote based on their party and "what they've heard people say the candidates believe".

I'm intellectually curious when it comes to politics and understanding the issues at hand but honestly it bores me and as I've said it really has no baring on my life.

The more I learn the less i like any of the candidates and the more I realize none have beliefs similar to me.

It's amazing even the highly educated people I know and work with have zero clue about the issues. I mean often none whatsoever. They vote based on their party and "what they've heard people say the candidates believe".

I'm intellectually curious when it comes to politics and understanding the issues at hand but honestly it bores me and as I've said it really has no baring on my life.

The more I learn the less i like any of the candidates and the more I realize none have beliefs similar to me.

Makes you more of a zero on politics...

Joey it really is scary how little people think about the way they vote. I majored in political science and was really "into it" in my twenties. Have become so disillusioned over the last 10-20 years that I don't watch any political shows or discuss politics with anyone outside this forum.

Like you I work with many educated people, some of whom are very politically opinionated, and they have no clue about anything but the R and the D. No one seems willing to comprehend the other point of view at all.

I almost never agree with any of the Democrats, Joe Lieberman and Evan Bayh were rare exceptions, but few Republicans harbor my beliefs either. It seems people like me don't really have a voice anymore.