Why does Hilary get your vote?

Balco

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

I find this VERY ironic

At the same time then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was storing emails on a personal server in violation of the rules, her department twice received a "prestigious" award for its record-keeping practices -- an honor that, in retrospect, has watchdogs scratching their heads. 

Breaking news!!!!

Lone wolf jihadists should target white Americans so no one mistakes their terror attacks for hate crimes unrelated to the cause of radical Islam, Al Qaeda writes in the latest edition of its online magazine

Liberals call it a hate crime. LMFAO

because I want people to vote straight D, so that we can get those GOP retards out of the House and have a chance to pass some bills. Because she has said she will let Bill have input on the economy his economic policies are the BEST since FDR

Yes she's a bitch, I don't think our country will stand for the mass immigration "of refugees", both Hillary and Trump lie

because I want people to vote straight D, so that we can get those GOP retards out of the House and have a chance to pass some bills. Because she has said she will let Bill have input on the economy his economic policies are the BEST since FDR

Yes she's a bitch, I don't think our country will stand for the mass immigration "of refugees", both Hillary and Trump lie

Unfortunately the president and elected officials from the opposite party have not worked well since Slick Bill was in office - that's a huge problem.