On average - what is a FULL-TIME Uber Drivers annual net Income?

Sam Odom

pal, you are wrong.

AND, i know no one that tells their insurance they drive for uber, as 1)Its not necessary and 2)There's no reason to do it

It's fraud not disclosing to your insurer that you are using the vehicle for business purposes.

Thats just fact. 

Insurers dictate the terms in the insurance contract, you agree to their terms, they issue the policy.

Using the insured vehicle for business purposes voids the policy as it was not part of the terms.

I know you understand that, you just want to ignore it and hope for the best.

Poor strategy.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

fraud

frôd/

noun

1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

"he was convicted of fraud"

synonyms:

fraudulence, cheating, swindling, embezzlementdeceitdeceptiondouble-dealing,chicanerysharp practiceMore

• a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

"mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"

synonyms:

impostorfakeshamcharlatanquackmountebankMore

Hey, JACKASS....If i don't have a passenger then i am NOT DRIVING FOR UBER

How is this hard to understand?!?

That doesn't change the fact you did drive for uber with a passenger previously.

You can't undo all your previous trips.

Brock, it's fraud plain and simple. You may get away with it. You can ignore it and pretend nothing bad will happen, its fraud.

Yes

When you have a passenger, you drive for uber, when you don't, you are NOT driving for uber.

Its very very simple

And driving for uber voids the insurance policy on your vehicle. 

Its very simple: carrying passengers for profit in a vehicle insured for private/personal use will get you dropped if the insurer discovers this.

Deceiving the insurer by non disclosure is still fraud.

You are bound by contract to notify the insurance company of any changes that will affect your policy.

It's fraud, lots of uber drivers commit insurance fraud and don't get caught, lots of regular drivers commit insurance fraud and don't get caught.

Some people have committed murder and not been caught. Its still murder.

Really?

why is it no one i know has had this happen?

I've never known any murder victims or murderers personally, I guess that means murders never happen.

Brock read the fine print in your auto insurance policy. They have all the bases covered.

By driving/using your vehicle as an uber driver for business purposes under a personal insurance policy you are committing fraud.

FACT.