Multiple cops shot in Dallas. WOW!

The Meatman

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcon Heights is a suburb of Saint Paul and a city in Ramsey CountyMinnesotaUnited States. The population was 5,321 at the 2010 census.[6] It became a village in 1949 and a city in 1973.[7]

Falcon Heights is the home of the University of Minnesota's St. Paul Campus and Les Bolstad Golf Course, the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, and the Gibbs Museum of Pioneer and Dakotah Life. Its University Grove neighborhood is known for its modern architecture.

The cop was asian by the way. A guy I work with lives a couple miles from that shooting location, he said it's good that the cops keep a close eye on blacks that venture into Falcon Whites!

If these suspects are indeed black, cops across the country are basically going to beat the living shit out of any black resisting arrest in the slightest over the coming weeks. In light of what happened tonight they will probably get somewhat of a free pass on it too.

Really, really stupid on their part it totally hurts their cause. The general public will largely forget about the two guys shot by officers and focus only on this.

These animals just cost Sharpton and Jackson a ton of money and attention, as no one will give a flying fuck about their take after this incident.

Words in your mouth?  You said killing cops and blacks was a win/win. Not my words.  Yours. 

I did say that, that's a little different than saying they deserve to die, none of them deserve to die, but generally speaking , cops and black thugs deserve each other. The killing comes naturally to both of them.

Really, really stupid on their part it totally hurts their cause. The general public will largely forget about the two guys shot by officers and focus only on this.

These animals just cost Sharpton and Jackson a ton of money and attention, as no one will give a flying fuck about their take after this incident.

What if I told you this shooting was engineered for that purpose?

I did say that, that's a little different than saying they deserve to die, none of them deserve to die, but generally speaking , cops and black thugs deserve each other. The killing comes naturally to both of them.

So those that are born of a certain race. And those that chose a certain profession, are both scum. Is this your stance?

Leading scientist in this country actually confirmed that a Monkey has an IQ on avg of 82-86 while a Black Negro has between a 70-77

With those Facts can you imangine if they didn't have that 3rd bone and weren't able to run faster and jump higher then humans? Look at Africa it's 2016 and they still carry pots on their heads.....some race

What if I told you this shooting was engineered for that purpose?

Too conspiracy theoryish. That would be like me saying that the idiot white kid who shot up the black church in South Carolina was an NAACP agent.

Neither are true. Zealots on both sides like to believe these things.

Too conspiracy theoryish. That would be like me saying that the idiot white kid who shot up the black church in South Carolina was an NAACP agent.

Neither are true. Zealots on both sides like to believe these things.

Plenty of false flags out there thou.......Rabis paint swastickas on their synagogue all the time.......but actually killing people? Even the Jew wouldn't stoop so low

So those that are born of a certain race. And those that chose a certain profession, are both scum. Is this your stance?

They're born pure as the driven snow, they turn into the scum(apparently through   close proximity to each other) you mention, I'm glad you're starting to figure it out.

Plenty of false flags out there thou.......Rabis paint swastickas on their synagogue all the time.......but actually killing people? Even the Jew wouldn't stoop so low

Yeah definitely happens with shit like that, probably more than we know. Can't see people going as far as mass murder to put up a false flag though. If that was the case they would never let themselves be taken alive.

I still maintain that after this it is going to be open season on any black resisting arrest in the near future. Not condoning it at all, but cops are human beings though, and they are going to be angry for the near future.

Not saying they are going to shoot everyone they arrest, but suspects should probably expect extra rough treatment.

Maybe a racist comment by me, but watching the Fox News feed, and there was a kid dribbling a basketball in the street behind the reporter a few minutes ago.

It's past midnight there, why is a teenager in a crime zone at this time, and why the fuck would he be dribbling a basketball? Just further reinforces stereotypes.