Multiple cops shot in Dallas. WOW!

The Meatman

It's definitely all media driven.    But, so are people like cop.   This shit all happened pre-24 hour news cycle.   The media, facebook, etc. just blows it all up now.  We live in the most stable time in history and some idiots think we in a world war.

This. Amazing these idiot conservatards don't understand this.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This. Amazing these idiot conservatards don't understand this.

Look at a history book.  Every fucking Empire in the history of mankind has fallen.  

It's absolutely 100% inevitable.  You can keep your head in the sand.  Or you can look around.  

We live in a world with a pyramid scheme as an economy.  We live in a world where whites and blacks are starting to feud again.  We live in a world where Muslims want to blow shit up.  All over the world.  

Keep your head in the sand.  Keep listening to Obama that everything is OK.  You are the true sheep. 

Even if a cop or two dies in Dallas tonight they are still killing civilians at about a 30x1 ratio of citizens killing cops.

I'd say they are still the chalk in the contest at large

This is wrong. There are alot of bad cops yes but there are a lot of good cops too. To applaud the killing of random police officers is 100% wrong and irresponsible.

Look at a history book.  Every fucking Empire in the history of mankind has fallen.  

It's absolutely 100% inevitable.  You can keep your head in the sand.  Or you can look around.  

We live in a world with a pyramid scheme as an economy.  We live in a world where whites and blacks are starting to feud again.  We live in a world where Muslims want to blow shit up.  All over the world.  

Keep your head in the sand.  Keep listening to Obama that everything is OK.  You are the true sheep.

Ok uncle dildo, I agree this empire will fall. In about 700 years probably ya dope!

The best years for North America are over.  No longer does your high school education get you a 9-5 making enough to buy a house and a car.  Minimum wage pays you enough to barely get by.  It's the people who are barely getting by are the lines who will protest/riot/kill

What preparations have you made for the worst?

If the worst happens?  I might have bought myself an extra month or two.  

I'm not a doomsday prepper.  But I have a few months worth of extra food, water, and I have guns. 

Ive said many times, when it happens, we are all fucked.  Including myself. 

The best years for North America are over.  No longer does your high school education get you a 9-5 making enough to buy a house and a car.  Minimum wage pays you enough to barely get by.  It's the people who are barely getting by are the lines who will protest/riot/kill

So what makes you think humanity won't simply do what they do best and adapt?

If the worst happens?  I might have bought myself an extra month or two.  

I'm not a doomsday prepper.  But I have a few months worth of extra food, water, and I have guns. 

Ive said many times, when it happens, we are all fucked.  Including myself.

JFC.