I should have stayed retired

bookbraker

Only 51 mph? That doesn't seem right, pal. I can throw it with my feet faster than that...

Yeah ok I'm sure somebody showed up with a speed gun at the church picnic........most likely the guy who was taken down by a tick...lol a tic sent him close to his death bed....that guy had the numbers reversed in the speed he thought he was throwing...15mph said more like it

I'm trying to decipher your mush fingers, and it seems like you are doubting what he says.

Since I live in the area of this fella, and know practically all of the church picnics have them, I can say you just like to taking your stance.

I knew you were full of shot when you said a secret service agent attempted to stop me on an interstate. This just only adds to your one sided thoughts. 

Why in the fvck would a church show up at a picnic with a speed gun? Scouting for the Padres........Heeyyyooo!!!!

Ted, please take an objective look at this.

For a $1 or probably $2 now, maybe even more, then rent out the gun, netted area, and a thick plastic backdrop with a picture of a catcher. 

I can understand if this is a rarity on the west coast, but it is pretty common on the east coast. They had the same thing at the old vet, phillies stadium. They have it in Cooperstown.

Why in the fvck would a church show up at a picnic with a speed gun? Scouting for the Padres........Heeyyyooo!!!!

You really are a retard.

They have games, a bouncy house, rock climbing wall, raffles, beer tent, and a fast pitch.

It all goes to the church.  It's their biggest fundraiser.

Big Ted admits when even his most hated rival says something funny......if you don't think that was funny then you're lying to yourself....

Church was scouting for the Padres? Comedy fvcking Gold Jerry!!!!!