I should have stayed retired

bookbraker

Big Ted admits when even his most hated rival says something funny......if you don't think that was funny then you're lying to yourself....

Church was scouting for the Padres? Comedy fvcking Gold Jerry!!!!!

Yeah..... put that up there with your good old, and I mean old, I stayed at the holiday inn last night joke.

Why don't you like the guy?

Where you the teddy kgb guy, with that ass smacking purple thing from madjacks?

I heard of the guy from Mad Jacks when I first started posting and went looking for him over there but never could find his post......I'm sure he was asked if he was me but he never came looking as far as I know.....

Snappy response. Typical of an older man not to admit he was incorrect,

He's a 54 year old wanna be tough guy who got exposed by gamebred as a fraud.  I laughed at him a few times (not his attempts at jokes) so he follows me around.  He just disagrees with everything I post.

BB was a little puppy dog following me around looking for a rub on his belly and a pat on his head....instead I rubbed his nose in shit so many times he turned vicious lol.......him and a dozen others always wanted to be me and those are the ones a hit in the ass with my shoe and chase them away like a stray dog.....

Yeah ok I'm sure somebody showed up with a speed gun at the church picnic........most likely the guy who was taken down by a tick...lol a tic sent him close to his death bed....that guy had the numbers reversed in the speed he thought he was throwing...15mph said more like it

:laugh

no offense bb, but this was kinda funny