Libs wrong again....Minny shooting story a lie

Teddy kgb

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't piss me off, I ❤ cop. Cop is someone's favorite person, that's more than good enough for me. Cop

Mo 's alright in my book. I can get under kinger's skin something fierce. Guys dropped the ban hammer on copper numerous times.

Mo 's alright in my book. I can get under kinger's skin something fierce. Guys dropped the ban hammer on copper numerous times.

Yeah I know you piss people off, I was just wondering who you've tilted hardest. You've been around here longer than I have, and you had another forum? I thought I read that.

I have disagreed with you plenty, but you never get emotional. Take a few swings and have a beer, the cop way; or so it seems.

3 gin tonics at airport (doubles)

48 dollars

Brilliant

I may sleep on plane

. Seems like one of those Denver airport restaurants has a decent bloody Mary. I can't remember if it's Lefty's or the Cantina. I assume you are at DIA. Did you see the devil horse? Lots of conspiracy surrounding that airport. Safe travels.

Cm8zBwPWYAIm-yl.jpg

If those stats are true.. This is one of those conversation stoppers. Libtards just cant come back from something like that.

Stats like that aren't racist. They are facts.

Why aren't we having riots and protests in the streets against Blacks and their killing? Kinda seems like huge epidemic and problem. And these clowns wonder why Cops are skittish with the trigger.

Good for him, I couldn't care less......I'm at your pretend gambling forum to burn time talking about, Food, Race and politics......I don't care where I rank in posters eyes against Try-pill popper.......like I would win vs any of the fellow Libtards like you and Barfbag....

You don't like it Boat? I already told JK to go fvck himself and his site and I'm over it, I'm sure I would take less time to forget about you and this dump so if you want to vote me off the island it will only take one vote.....Yours, and I'm gone....

translation  " I  "sneak" back and read everything at EOG and I feel horrible about not being there.  Ill pretend to hate it here in a last ditch effort TGF keeps me relevant."