Libs wrong again....Minny shooting story a lie

Teddy kgb

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually no you bought it hook line and sinker due to your short bus lifestyle, I actually had to show you the correct source of the photo, when you then were embarassed and folded quickly yet again

How many pills this morning? Serious let's do a count......how many and how many different colors?

This is irrelevant......doesn't change the fact that he was executed in his car in front of his gf and child

We don't know whether he was "executed" or whether the cop was in mortal danger until an investigation is conducted.  Right now, you only have the video to go by, and the video does not even show the shooting.

As I stare at the picture of the gunman at the counter, I cannot tell if he has chin hair or not.

( Of course, this makes no difference when talking about a stop to check out an armed robbery suspect.)

translation you and Teddy would easily qualify for a Falcon Heights Police man, I hear there will soon be two openings.

I did hear some of the family say this guy had never even had as much as a late library book.

Now I am reading he had 31 or 32 convictions. Granted they were for petty offenses --misdemeanors like driving after suspension, traffic offenses, etc., but it does paint a little different picture if confirmed.

The Facebook contents of both driver and passenger don't reflect the most upstanding people either. I'm not saying that is a reason to be shot, but it does indicate there may be more information that led to the stop..I.e., if cop thought he was armed gang member. This story did look initially very bad to me, but now I'm back trying to believe that cops, especially Minnesota cops, just aren't out for black blood. I'm hoping that is the case.

Some guy got smoked because he's a fucking idiot.  

Maybe the rogue cop wasn't justified with his actions.  Its bullshit and tragic for the family.  

But just because this happened to be a white cop shooting a black, all the blacks in the world need to protest and riot.  And start killing white people.

This is getting out of hand.  "Black Lives Matter" protested in PHX last night and basically shut down the entire down town area.  Cops had to tear gas the crowds because they tried to go on the I10 Freeway.  Why?  How do these people feel they are being persecuted for one incident that happened half way across the country?  Bunch of fucking morons. 

Another horrific post......go to sleep man you went too heavy this morning.....sleep it off

translation Im buried AGAIN and will beg try to go away.

Teddys thoughts "lets see I tried color of pills, that failed, tried sleepy, another fail, think I will use the Syria photo next"

The Syrian thread was a classic and everyone But You knew it was a kgb classic......stop the drugs dude

Teddy #burinedagain

it is not even considered a top classic in the burying of you Teddy its just miscellaneous banter, done to get you all hot and bothered, keep your hands above the table teddy

Try-3 why don't you go back to EOG and complain the WeinkietoWarreck didn't put the race number right even thou he named the jockey, owner, trainer, horses name and distance......but said 7th race instead of 8th and yo wanted the Win not to count........it's the pills man

Reasonable people agree with you. When these shootings happen, of course we have to ferret out the facts in order to determine how to proceed.

Many of us, like our President, do not feel the need to wait for facts to come out. These people are perfectly happy believing whatever they wish to believe and acting accordingly. They have a political agenda to carry out ( progressive globalization and political correctness ) and have no problem claiming facts,not in evidence or even already proven false, and running with them.

So, the people that like to use facts have to fight back against these liars that will be believed by half the country because that half the country WANTS to believe those lies. It is these lies, and the people invested in perpetuating them, that are dividing this country. And, if we don't pick sides - the liars win.

Innocent people getting shop by cops is a bad thing. Cops getting shop by thugs is a bad thing. Both of these things will occur, but will be treated the same as any other breakage of the law as long as the law is working.

It is a much bigger problem that so much of the country does not face facts. Being willing to advance a false narrative in order to advance your political agenda is what the rest of us must somehow negate.

Well said