Libs wrong again....Minny shooting story a lie

Teddy kgb

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly right, Teddy.

Trayvon looked like he could be Obama's son, before the facts come out.  Then the libs ignore the fact that Trayvon was seen bashing his killers head against the sidewalk.

Obama sent a delegation to Mike Brown's funeral, to show his support for a thug who had just committed a strong-arm robbery and attacked a cop.  That cop got his life destroyed for merely protecting himself.  Yet, BLM still goes around saying "Hands up Don't Shoot" as tho they never discovered that Brown never put his hands up and never said "Don't shoot".

Now, here we get another black witness making false statements that will be accepted as truth by BLM - with terrible consequences for all of us.

Rationality seems to have left the building.  Muslims all over the world think they have to kill everyone that doesn't adhere strictly to their fairy tale, and right here in the good ole USA about half of us do not care to listen to facts.  They simply "believe" whatever they wish to believe.  It is like religion - facts don't matter.

Why do we have to take sides? Can't I be sad for the cops that got shot in Dallas and the unarmed young men killed in LA, MN, FL (Trayvon), etc...  Can't we just be sad about loss of all life without making it some kind of playground argument of it is us against them regardless who the us and them are? Libs v. Right wing; black v. white; cop v. non-cop, etc...?  Can't we all just get along (Pun intended RIP RK)?

Why do we have to take sides? Can't I be sad for the cops that got shot in Dallas and the unarmed young men killed in LA, MN, FL (Trayvon), etc...  Can't we just be sad about loss of all life without making it some kind of playground argument of it is us against them regardless who the us and them are? Libs v. Right wing; black v. white; cop v. non-cop, etc...?  Can't we all just get along (Pun intended RIP RK)?

Reasonable people agree with you.  When these shootings happen, of course we have to ferret out the facts in order to determine how to proceed.

Many of us, like our President, do not feel the need to wait for facts to come out.  These people are perfectly happy believing whatever they wish to believe and acting accordingly.  They have a political agenda to carry out ( progressive globalization and political correctness ) and have no problem claiming facts,not in evidence or even already proven false, and running with them.

So, the people that like to use facts have to fight back against these liars that will be  believed by half the country because that half the country WANTS to believe those lies.  It is these lies, and the people invested in perpetuating them, that are dividing this country.  And, if we don't pick sides - the liars win.

Innocent people getting shop by cops is a bad thing.  Cops getting shop by thugs is a bad thing.  Both of these things will occur, but will be treated the same as any other breakage of the law as long as the law is working.

It is a much bigger problem that so much of the country does not face facts.  Being willing to advance a false narrative in order to advance your political agenda is what the rest of us must somehow negate.

IAG and Sly.......the robbery took place 4 days before the shooting.....I only shave every four days and I could have a chin strap / Abe Lincoln in that time.....some guys would have a full beard

Family said he had gotten his hair done that day. Maybe it was a chin weave.

Family said he had gotten his hair done that day. Maybe it was a chin weave.

The family said it? Wow missed that sorry....must be true....I'm always notified when my 23yr old son goes to the barber or my 26 yr old daughter gets her nails did.....so as tight as Black families are I'm sure they new their 29yr old son when to see Ice Cube at the Barber Shop

This is irrelevant......doesn't change the fact that he was executed in his car in front of his gf and child

The fact he had a hand gun on his lap and was told to show his hands doesn't change anything? Even if he was reaching for his wallet he had a fvcking gun on his lap......did you even read the story? Or you just rewinding the stoned GF's take?