Libs wrong again....Minny shooting story a lie

Teddy kgb

If those stats are true.. This is one of those conversation stoppers. Libtards just cant come back from something like that.

Stats like that aren't racist. They are facts.

Why aren't we having riots and protests in the streets against Blacks and their killing? Kinda seems like huge epidemic and problem. And these clowns wonder why Cops are skittish with the trigger.

If you had a stray dog in your yard would you be more frightened if it were a poodle or a pit bull?

Would you be more likely to shoot a poodle or a pit-bull out of concern for your own safety?

. I'm sure I will get flack for comparing blacks to dogs, but really I'm just considering statistics. It doesn't mean you hate one variety of dog because you would be more likely to be fearful of them based on the breed's behavior, and numbers showing it is more violent than a poodle. ..i don't know why it's any different if statistics show that one race is significantly more violent. That can't help but not play into a cop's decision, subconsciously at the very least. I'm not saying it should, and perhaps there are training methods that would help the police truly view each incident on a case-by-case basis, but I would think that sort of thing would be hard to completely tune out. Police are scared of the black men. The black men are scared of the police...not good mix when they both carry firearms.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had a stray dog in your yard would you be more frightened if it were a poodle or a pit bull?

Would you be more likely to shoot a poodle or a pit-bull out of concern for your own safety?

. I'm sure I will get flack for comparing blacks to dogs, but really I'm just considering statistics. It doesn't mean you hate one variety of dog because you would be more likely to be fearful of them based on the breed's behavior, and numbers showing it is more violent than a poodle. ..i don't know why it's any different if statistics show that one race is significantly more violent. That can't help but not play into a cop's decision, subconsciously at the very least. I'm not saying it should, and perhaps there are training methods that would help the police truly view each incident on a case-by-case basis, but I would think that sort of thing would be hard to completely tune out. Police are scared of the black men. The black men are scared of the police...not good mix when they both carry firearms.

Some Libtard like Timely will come in and call you racist for "comparing blacks to dogs".  When that's not what you did.  You used an analogy that I think does a decent job of comparing situations. 

For 20yrs this fvcking pill popping dipshit has been running around from forum to forum looking for someone to post the #3 in any fashion.....after that he would go freak out.....I used to think it was a joke but Pill head would not stop.....if someone said a game started at 3pm Try would come in and say 'did someone just say 3?' and he would do this 10x a day every day....

If this guy ain't fvcked up on Pills then no one is ........the latest WeinkietoWarreck horse thing makes it more clear he's either retarded, which is possible.....or a Pill Popper which is more probable

teddy and I found each other at EOG   when  we did a contest at the same time at EOG, not one of JKs best decisions but whatever  (I had never noticed him on the forums but i guess hes been around and ghosting around for a long time.  I had never bothered to read anything he has ever typed until that contest due to being forced into the same thread so he is a total non factor) 

his horse picks from some A person who’s sexuality I admire butt buddy he has called mikey?  they were a disaster, really piss poor,   and mine made money for the crew  and just missed the top prize by a length on the last race.

he got  during the month severely jealous  and on tilt (I think he was embarassed for his A person who’s sexuality I admire relationship) and tried for some reason to go after me to lash back.  no clue why.

i took the bait and then he got buried so badly so many times it was hilarious.

then due to his behavior in the contest and other garbage he posts he was an easy banning at at EOG  but lucky he surfaced here.

ill give him credit he drummed up the garbage with me here and got the one way feud going again.  He loves punishement.

he started with a colored pill bashing attempts, I guess that was solid stuff, i suppose???  

its all good.

not sure how long boat will keep the cesspool here so have to strike while we can.

• 4 months later...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/16/us/officer-charged-philando-castile-killing/index.html

(CNN)The Minnesota police officer who fatally shot Philando Castile during a traffic stop in July has been charged with second-degree manslaughter and two felony counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm, Ramsey County Attorney John Choi announced Wednesday.

St. Anthony police Officer Jeronimo Yanez will make a first court appearance Friday, Choi said.