What upppppppp?

HarryCaray

Young man, what is your name?  Introduce yourself.

OK.  

I'm a 35 year old dude originally from Chicago transplanted to Birmingham Alabama.  I've been around forums forever, I used to mod at Ron Raymond's place (PST), and I have been posting over at RX for 10 years.  Have a lot of friends there and also I see some over here.  Got introduced to this place by some recent RX transplants.  

I do pretty well with some sports, hockey and NFL are my best.  I don't post a ton of picks, but I like to provide insight, especially on Chicago teams because I know them so well.  

Off topics, I'm really good with MS Excel questions.  I work from home in software development, so I post a lot during the day.  I'm a very good tournament poker player and love to talk poker strategy and teach people how to become profitable.  

I have held a lot of contest money over at RX, I run a yearly NFL survivor pool, fantasy league, and also have been doing some cool stuff with auctions over the years.  I also do a ton of transfers (ppal for poker site money) as a way for me to cash out and to help people maybe have an easier way to deposit.  I have done hundreds of those with 100% good feedback.  I don't expect any blind trust and I'm not trying to sell anything, just saying that I'm trustworthy.  :)

Not looking for any trouble, just looking to shoot the shit and hopefully bring some value to the table.

OK.

I'm a 35 year old dude originally from Chicago transplanted to Birmingham Alabama. I've been around forums forever, I used to mod at Ron Raymond's place (PST), and I have been posting over at RX for 10 years. Have a lot of friends there and also I see some over here. Got introduced to this place by some recent RX transplants.

I do pretty well with some sports, hockey and NFL are my best. I don't post a ton of picks, but I like to provide insight, especially on Chicago teams because I know them so well.

Off topics, I'm really good with MS Excel questions. I work from home in software development, so I post a lot during the day. I'm a very good tournament poker player and love to talk poker strategy and teach people how to become profitable.

I have held a lot of contest money over at RX, I run a yearly NFL survivor pool, fantasy league, and also have been doing some cool stuff with auctions over the years. I also do a ton of transfers (ppal for poker site money) as a way for me to cash out and to help people maybe have an easier way to deposit. I have done hundreds of those with 100% good feedback. I don't expect any blind trust and I'm not trying to sell anything, just saying that I'm trustworthy. :)

Not looking for any trouble, just looking to shoot the shit and hopefully bring some value to the table.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/15/67/12/15671270996a63e329d193812187de6c.jpg

Profiles as a 5 star recruit for pr, early lead for recruiter of the year. Lots of work to be done. Tgf has to make his official visit a special one if they want to land a HC commitment.

http://www.playerpress.com/ckfinder/userfiles/images/Blackhawks%20girl.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/15/67/12/15671270996a63e329d193812187de6c.jpg

Profiles as a 5 star recruit for pr, early lead for recruiter of the year. Lots of work to be done. Tgf has to make his official visit a special one if they want to land a HC commitment.

http://www.playerpress.com/ckfinder/userfiles/images/Blackhawks%20girl.gif

Hahaha, good start sir, good start.  I remember you from your stint at RX.  Still reppin those Vols huh?

Oh yeah it was EOG, I never posted there but lurked.

Yeah rough stretch for the Cubbies.  Bringing Coghlan back was a bad move, rumor has it he acts like a punk bitch in the clubhouse, always bitching about playing time.  Almora comes up and has a great first two games, and then we trade for CC and immediately plug him and his buck fitty average in the starting lineup and bench Almora.  I think it fucked with the chemistry a bit.

Not sure what's up with Arrieta but I hope he gets it figured out soon.  I expected the SP to regress as a whole, but literally every single SP has regressed.  Bullpen is a disaster.  Interested to see what we do before the TD, people are expecting something.  Unfortunately I think it will take Schwarber or Baez to get a good deal done, but Schwarber doesn't really have a spot anyway.  I love him but he's a defensive liability and is more of an AL player.  Contreras is the long term plan behind the plate, and I think they will end up putting Baez at 3rd and moving Bryant to LF, which leaves Schwarber as odd man out.  So from that perspective I don't mind trading him.

But yeah, they clearly need the break to try to sort things out.