Suicide by cop at the RX. HRW George input please.

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

So it already started, Diabler posted about TGF last nite, I replied... they took his avatar off last night... and mine this morning.

When I try to go and see threads or post this appears 50% of the time: 

vBulletin Message

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

So I guess they placed me in some weird group cause the word banned is not under my name.

George, what thread and post would promote HRWager the better over there before I pull a TeddyKGB and get myself expelled?

Guest pocketrockets

True that... but what to do here... they already "banned" me by IP. 

Better go all the way? I mean... I will post an HRWager support thread on the main and see what happens,

I would think long and hard about doing something that can get you permanently banned. Too many instances of posters doing something to get banned, and then regretting it later. I wouldn't do anything myself personally. If you don't like it there, just don't go there. You are probably already on post review, so doubtful that they will let anything go through, but if you try, might end in permanent ban. I would leave it alone. Plus it's nice to be able to use the message system over there if you have not already lost it. That's just my opinion.

Guest pocketrockets

I would think long and hard about doing something that can get you permanently banned. Too many instances of posters doing something to get banned, and then regretting it later. I wouldn't do anything myself personally. If you don't like it there, just don't go there. You are probably already on post review, so doubtful that they will let anything go through, but if you try, might end in permanent ban. I would leave it alone. Plus it's nice to be able to use the message system over there if you have not already lost it. That's just my opinion.

I still can use the message system!

Great input IAG.

Hey Barman! Johnson over Stein?

I like you Pocketrockets we've always been friends, so hope there's no bad blood between us. I was just saying that I got banned for far less at EOG, not that I was the one that banned you. That wasn't me, but I understand from a business perspective why. Good luck with your new job. If you were just joking and not really intending to use PMs to get customers I'll go to bat for you, not that it really matters since you seem to like it here anyway.

What a Non heterosexual person .....does this queen really have a dick pic as his avatar? You find that funny? How old are you?......I'll never understand some of you guys....a dick with sunglasses and a cigarette is gay not funny.....

The guy in the monster truck with brass balls hanging off his bumper hitch thinks your avatar is stupid...

Hey Barman! Johnson over Stein?

I like you Pocketrockets we've always been friends, so hope there's no bad blood between us. I was just saying that I got banned for far less at EOG, not that I was the one that banned you. That wasn't me, but I understand from a business perspective why. Good luck with your new job. If you were just joking and not really intending to use PMs to get customers I'll go to bat for you, not that it really matters since you seem to like it here anyway.

Chazz I am very happily voting Johnson.

Also recognizing that the obviously crumbling status quo will prevail for at least this cycle and thus pleased to see Mrs Clinton further breaking historical trend of older (than 62 years) white males being POTUS