Suicide by cop at the RX. HRW George input please.

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Hey Barman! Johnson over Stein?

I like you Pocketrockets we've always been friends, so hope there's no bad blood between us. I was just saying that I got banned for far less at EOG, not that I was the one that banned you. That wasn't me, but I understand from a business perspective why. Good luck with your new job. If you were just joking and not really intending to use PMs to get customers I'll go to bat for you, not that it really matters since you seem to like it here anyway.

I was totally joking, thats a douche move to a place who has given me a lot of good times since 07. Thats why I have never sent any member PM's selling shit our shilling to come post here and that can be verified.

Guest pocketrockets

Hey Barman! Johnson over Stein?

I like you Pocketrockets we've always been friends, so hope there's no bad blood between us. I was just saying that I got banned for far less at EOG, not that I was the one that banned you. That wasn't me, but I understand from a business perspective why. Good luck with your new job. If you were just joking and not really intending to use PMs to get customers I'll go to bat for you, not that it really matters since you seem to like it here anyway.

We are cool man, misunderstanding since you moved the thread and posted as if you were justifying why I was banned.

Mods who ban posters should send a PM to said posters to avoid stupid msunderstandings like these.

Thats why I was more pissed, cause you and I were/are cool and I felt wow, any of the mods could have done this in a shady way without a PM but RenoChazz? So thats why I was pissed.

But yeah, I mean I dont wanna be restricted at the RX... I will lurk from time to time... I am really tired of some dynamics and there is a poster especially that ruins it for me and he is everywhere so... Ill stay here for the time being.

Guest pocketrockets

People over there are saying I said I was gonna use PMs to shill for TGF... Never said that... please say everything how it happened, no need to add to how it was said... thats all.

Guest pocketrockets

They kicked Pockets to the curb?  Unbelievable.

They took my avatar (lol) and took my Private Messages because of me joking I would start a migration from the RX. Guess a mod from there saw this and saw HarryCaray, EnFuego, ClearwaterKing etc etc posting here and it did not bode well.

I'm in peace, will miss several guys there but here is fine enough were I can have fun, shoot the shit and just be myself.

They took my avatar (lol) and took my Private Messages because of me joking I would start a migration from the RX. Guess a mod from there saw HarryCaray, EnFuego, ClearwaterKing etc etc and it did not bode well upstairs.

Fuck em.  You are a great addition here.  

Just ignore the forum's biggest troll in Lil Deemer.  Or beat the forum shit out of him by making him look like the Non heterosexual person troll he is.  Whatever floats your boat. 

Guest boatboatboat

They took my avatar (lol) and took my Private Messages because of me joking I would start a migration from the RX. Guess a mod from there saw this and saw HarryCaray, EnFuego, ClearwaterKing etc etc posting here and it did not bode well.

I'm in peace, will miss several guys there but here is fine enough were I can have fun, shoot the shit and just be myself.

we have former or current mods from almost all the forums that post here.

We are either the greatest forum ever or the island of the misfit toys. deliberations continue..................

Guest pocketrockets

BTW, for the record, I never banned RenoChazz at EOG. Can't say I ever had a negative experience with him.

Funny he was saying you banned him at EOG and thats why my banning was justified ha. ML Dog is a ghost of another 2 or 3 posters. Thats the sad affair the RX has come to... some solid posters and some 10 ghosts that talk to each other in some threads.

Actually the farewell thread made me realize whose ghost he is.