Why Do Y'all Like This Place So Much?

Dark Raver Camper

Granted there aren't 500 active posters, but this place has some sort of weird chemistry, for the most part.

There is a diverse selection of sports, current affairs, forum horseshit, etc.

Yes, people are banned at other places, however even reading shit at other places as an outsider isn't really that entertaining, even if you were to participate.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

TGF has many types of folks that post here

That's a good thing

I lurk at almost every forum at least once a week.

Check out things

We have more real traffic than 80% of them

Guest boatboatboat

I find it interesting when I go to other forums and it says, 341 users on line.

yet the front page has post from 2 days ago.

Geez they must have the timers set on 148 hours

I just posted a riveting video in my garden thread

I saw it, and intended to mention, don't water your plants, during the day, when it is sunny. If you get the bottom area where it is planted, it is ok, however don't water the green leaves since the water magnifies the sunlight.

An old man told me this once. I don't know if it holds weight. If it does, possibly you already knew.

PS, I don't think you did this at when it was sunny, rather I just thought of it while watching the riveting video.

Guest pocketrockets

Similar to peeps place many leave their "home forum" to post here.

Also the variety of subject matter.

Oh and little to no censorship.

this

I find it interesting when I go to other forums and it says, 341 users on line.

yet the front page has post from 2 days ago.

Geez they must have the timers set on 148 hours

Yes, I brought this once up in here. I remember debating that dirty fella about this, but he stood his ground, even though I knew the odds were astronomical.

I knew Kinger, Joey, Mofome, X and some others from before. I like both Yanks and Boat, too, as both have been nice to me. Most of the drama is contained to a thread or two, you can talk about food and other shit and have a pretty good time. I work full time, been going back to school, taking care of my wife for a few months since she got injured, death in family, etc. My stress level has been on 100%. I enjoy coming here to kill time and take my mind of other shit. Some of these guys on here I consider friends and have been good to me both on and off the boards during some rough times. Can't say enough good about some of these guys, especially in an industry filled with some very shady people and people that are only out for themselves. 

There is also a lot to be said about all the contests available for the posters and even poster sponsored stuff like Spankie, Moldy, and several others are doing. I don't do a ton of contests, but I've seen a lot of people that win in things donate a portion back to another contest for the site. I had an idea for a poverty cooking challenge and was given an ok to run it with a prize pool donated from boat and then Joey stepped up and added money for the contest and even doubled it out of pocket when there was a tie. $150 dollars worth of prizes for maybe the most random ass contest ever. 

Some very nice and generous people around here. You just have to filter through some BS once in awhile, but that is going to be the same anywhere. 

Also big shoutout for the MMA and Boxing talk here. I enjoy those threads. 

Guest boatboatboat

Yes, I brought this once up in here. I remember debating that dirty fella about this, but he stood his ground, even though I knew the odds were astronomical.

Kinger can tell you what EOG timer was at, but I am pretty sure it was a 3 digit #

We are real time.

No need to fudge #'s

The post and views speak for them self

I saw it, and intended to mention, don't water your plants, during the day, when it is sunny. If you get the bottom area where it is planted, it is ok, however don't water the green leaves since the water magnifies the sunlight.

An old man told me this once. I don't know if it holds weight. If it does, possibly you already knew.

PS, I don't think you did this at when it was sunny, rather I just thought of it while watching the riveting video.

Old Italian guy told me to water when sun comes up and sun goes down

Guest boatboatboat

very kind and appreciated words JD_

there is no magic elixir or forum that if we find we can all start winning 75% of wagers. No such creature.

gambling forums are about comradery   among of people who enjoy sports and shooting the shit. A cyber local bar if you will.