Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Old Italian guy told me to water when sun comes up and sun goes down

lol... he has a way with words... he made fun of me finally getting a job at HR Wager... classless fat piece of sh**.

Alert! Gayness below!

I know Phil Steele, some of you sharp flamers ( I say that with the utmost respect) may consider his books square. A day or two before made the offer for the books, I was going to give my 400 points away in a contest. I could live without 2 qtr pounders.

As simple as it was, it was an obscure offer/nice offer/out of nowhere offer to award the regular posters. I'm sire I'll read them cover to cover and not change my reckless gambling habits, however I appreciate it!

Guest boatboatboat

Alert! Gayness below!

I know Phil Steele, some of you sharp flamers ( I say that with the utmost respect) may consider his books square. A day or two before made the offer for the books, I was going to give my 400 points away in a contest. I could live without 2 qtr pounders.

As simple as it was, it was an obscure offer/nice offer/out of nowhere offer to award the regular posters. I'm sire I'll read them cover to cover and not change my reckless gambling habits, however I appreciate it!

Cheers