**here's a british open scalp

milwaukee mike

gotta love this place

give out a 40 cent and 30 cent scalp, and 3 people will look or take advantage

show a picture of some food and 20 people will chime in

I must have seen this too late last night.  I found the +400 at JustBet, but at 5dimes my account did not list any golf 3-ball.  Perhaps they had already taken it off the board by the time I saw your post?

I must have seen this too late last night.  I found the +400 at JustBet, but at 5dimes my account did not list any golf 3-ball.  Perhaps they had already taken it off the board by the time I saw your post?

it was buried in the golf futures section or the "pga" section instead of "majors"

at some point it became -400 on the no... probably after fishhead max bet it about 20 times

full monty got the win!  would've preferred the other side but at least it wasn't a push

gotta love this place

give out a 40 cent and 30 cent scalp, and 3 people will look or take advantage

show a picture of some food and 20 people will chime in

Agreed. I've posted a few soccer and MMA scalps and it doesn't seem to generate a lot of interest. I know limits are low on some of these, but just punching a few numbers in on my phone to make a free $50 doesn't seem like an inconvenience to me.