Trump picks Pence

TerraFin

How will Trump keep us safe? You think congress is going to build that wall? What will Donald do that makes you think he even has a clue?

If we need to file bankruptcy, Don's our guy.

The faux immigration problem, that's a favorite. That wall may keep snakes from crossing over, but that it. I don't like snakes. Build the wall. Toss the poisonous snakes into Mexico then build a wall real fast.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're brain is pickled.

You're dumb enough to believe Trump is going to build a fucking wall. Yeah, he can't even get members of his own party to show up and support him at the convention, and you think they're going to authorize money to build a fucking wall.

Irony abounds in line one.

Moving on, he's got tebow. The gator vote is on lock.

I don't disagree, but it's bemusing to see Cruz - who pulled about 20% of Repub primary voters (so maybe 8-10mil voters) - think his POV will hold any kind of national sway four years from now

Cruz is the Jim Jones of the Republican party. He had a little setback but they just might come to Jesus in 2020. He could not be sitting any better. Trump voters will have to turn to him and it will be a good time to go up against Hillary. It will be a showdown between him and a corporate R with both saying We Told You So. He should be able to take the South and stands a real good chance to get the nod. He is licking his chops.

If Trump wins, he is done for anyway.

Cruz is the Jim Jones of the Republican party. He had a little setback but they just might come to Jesus in 2020. He could not be sitting any better. Trump voters will have to turn to him and it will be a good time to go up against Hillary. It will be a showdown between him and a corporate R with both saying We Told You So. He should be able to take the South and stands a real good chance to get the nod. He is licking his chops.

If Trump wins, he is done for anyway.

Not saying he could not secure the GOP in 2020, just that they will be even further marginalized in four years as another approx 1.5 million legal Hispanics will enter the voting pool along with approx another 1.2m younger voters voting in their first election.

Not saying he could not secure the GOP in 2020, just that they will be even further marginalized in four years as another approx 1.5 million legal Hispanics will enter the voting pool along with approx another 1.2m younger voters voting in their first election.

That doesn't matter. They are going to have their run at finally running a "true conservative."

That doesn't matter. They are going to have their run at finally running a "true conservative."

I can only hope.....landslide win assured for Dems....and no, I am not persuaded that Clinton is a shoo-in for second term.....A smart truly smaller government (read, way smaller War Dept budget) Dem aged 47-54 could knock her off

I can only hope.....landslide win assured for Dems....and no, I am not persuaded that Clinton is a shoo-in for second term.....A smart truly smaller government (read, way smaller War Dept budget) Dem aged 47-54 could knock her off

I'm hoping it is close and Trump runs again. Not impossible and would be a whole lot of fun.

Can someone give me the main argument against securing our borders? I don't get why people don't want this

Wall St and hundreds of thousands of small business owners (such as myself) like it just the way it's been since the early 80s when Reagan/Bush initiated the immigration and border policy that is still 90% or more used today

I'm hoping it is close and Trump runs again. Not impossible and would be a whole lot of fun.

The Fun Factor this time is the novelty of Trump's schtick which is only possible this time as Repubs are fully confronted with reality that the GOP platform of 2000-2012 has become increasingly obsolete in 21st century world.

The age factor will be the next wholly transitional shift in US national politics. Clinton might be able to beat it one more time in 2020, but that is the last time our voting population will elect a President aged older than 62