Trump picks Pence

TerraFin

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

This is EXACTLY the way I feel. I am a registered Rep who voted for every GOP presidential candidate until 2012. And no way Drumpf is getting my vote.

its a bitch for sure

had the 3rd party emerged from the Dems we would be sitting pretty. Maybe the Bernie type of movement will over take the Dems going forward. it's the Pubs only short term hope

Guest boatboatboat

Its just being selfish. You in turn are dividing the party and allowing the Scouts to become majority liberal for a generation. But you do have every right to do that. Its just not very productive to the Conservative cause.

I don't perceive trump to be for the conservative cause.

So IMO it's actually more loyal to the cause to not support him

Change comes from within

Who gives a Fvck if Trump is more of a liberal on somethings? Times change, nobody cares about abortion anymore, nobody cares either way about God....the economy is fvcked because of technology and nobody will come close to fixing it....

Only thing that matters is keeping America safe and only Trump will do that

Guest boatboatboat

Only thing that matters is keeping America safe and Inly Trump will do that

I don't believe being brash with world leaders is a prudent way to keep us safe

Who gives a Fvck if Trump is more of a liberal on somethings? Times change, nobody cares about abortion anymore, nobody cares either way about God....the economy is fvcked because of technology and nobody will come close to fixing it....

How will Trump keep us safe?  You think congress is going to build that wall?   What will Donald do that makes you think he even has a clue?

If we need to file bankruptcy, Don's our guy.

How is Trump going to keep us safe?

Why do you clowns keep asking the same question? He's already said what he will do there's no need for me to repeat it you fvcking Dope!!

You're brain is pickled.

You're dumb enough to believe Trump is going to build a fucking wall.  Yeah, he can't even get members of his own party to show up and support him at the convention, and you think they're going to authorize money to build a fucking wall.

You're brain is pickled.

You're dumb enough to believe Trump is going to build a fucking wall.  Yeah, he can't even get members of his own party to show up and support him at the convention, and you think they're going to authorize money to build a fucking wall.

He doesn't need money you dumb fvcking monkey Mexico is going to pay for it.....any way I'm done worrying about the Mexicans they're already here....it's the Super Mexican that is the problem and he ain't letting them in

He doesn't need money you dumb fvcking monkey Mexico is going to pay for it.....any way I'm done worrying about the Mexicans they're already here....it's the Super Mexican that is the problem and he ain't letting them in

Have anudder drink moron.

Yeah, he's going to make Mexico pay for it.  And you fucking believe it.

You're also forgetting that piece of paper called the Constitution.

He's not banning your Super Mexicans either.

Have anudder drink moron.

Yeah, he's going to make Mexico pay for it. And you fucking believe it.

You're also forgetting that piece of paper called the Constitution.

He's not banning your Super Mexicans either.

What in the Constitution prohibits us from temporarily banning Muslims from immigrating here?

You haven't been to the Hoosier State, have you?