Trump picks Pence

TerraFin

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tried to tell Cop for 4 weeks trump is more liberal than Clinton and was laughed at.

we see who he picked for VP

It's true.   Trump is a moderate democrat.   He's been that way his whole life.   He's just a racist democrat.    

Kasich is 10x the conservative that Trump is.

Trump had said he would announce tomorrow. Did he or his camp actually confirm? Any chance this is just a plant to see how public reacts? I won't believe he is the pick until I actually hear it out of Trump's mouth...and even then...

Pence is the pick.

Indianapolis Star confirmed.

Guest boatboatboat

It's true.   Trump is a moderate democrat.   He's been that way his whole life.   He's just a racist democrat.    

Kasich is 10x the conservative that Trump is.

anyone (well damn near anyone) I have spoke with who I consider to be involved, up to speed has stated the same thing.

but for better or worse our populace is made up for the most part with a very low information voting pool

Oh,  and you guys who think Pence is a small government conservative.

As Governor, Pence came up with an idea to create a state sponsored media division that would control the news coming out of the state.  (No, seriously!, this fucking guy thinks he's Vlad Putin).

That idea backfired.

Guest boatboatboat

Ain't that the truth. Probably why we won't see a Republican President for a very long time.

Seems reasonable to think that.

But things can change in a heart beat. A scandal which is bound to happen with Clinton in office. A terrorist attack. Bad economy. Lots of stuff could hurt the Dems in 2020.

But it does seem that the 3rd party is likely to be an off shoot of the Pubs, which short-mid term will hurt them.

On the flip side, House and Senate which in many ways are as important if not more seem secure to me.

Guest boatboatboat

Boat do your " In the know" Republican friends also vote for Obama and Hillary like you do?

I have never voted for either of those?

Non of the Pubs I talk with openly are to the point I am of jumping ship and voting Clinton or 3rd party. But I assume some will reconsider in the coming mths. Pence may push a few over the edge. he has quite the history

(snicker)

from IAG link

@costareports
Trump, in CA, is still thinking through the decision and not ready to make any offer, but the situation is fluid, the officials said

Not to hijack thread but what movie did Brock lift that quote from?  "Fluid situation with many moving parts"  I was at a job interview a while back and the interviewer actually said that to me.......  I wanted to slap the guy like a bitch for parroting nonsense, and chuckled a bit to myself thinking of scammer Landers.  

Guest boatboatboat

Not to hijack thread but what movie did Brock lift that quote from?  "Fluid situation with many moving parts"  I was at a job interview a while back and the interviewer actually said that to me.......  I wanted to slap the guy like a bitch for parroting nonsense, and chuckled a bit to myself thinking of scammer Landers.  

no clue

some movie I assume