Trump picks Pence

TerraFin

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wall St and hundreds of thousands of small business owners (such as myself) like it just the way it's been since the early 80s when Reagan/Bush initiated the immigration and border policy that is still 90% or more used today

Thanks for not answering my question

The Fun Factor this time is the novelty of Trump's schtick which is only possible this time as Repubs are fully confronted with reality that the GOP platform of 2000-2012 has become increasingly obsolete in 21st century world.

The age factor will be the next wholly transitional shift in US national politics. Clinton might be able to beat it one more time in 2020, but that is the last time our voting population will elect a President aged older than 62

That will not happen until Julian Castro lays on on them in 2024 by winning Texas and Arizona.

Thanks for not answering my question

I believe my response was on point. Wall St and millions of other mainstream Americans (like myself) perceive our borders as being sufficiently secure, thus no impetus to unduly focus on that topic as important in the 2016 election cycle.

For those - like you - who perceive otherwise and believe electing Trump will assuage your concerns, go Trump!

I believe my response was on point. Wall St and millions of other mainstream Americans (like myself) perceive our borders as being sufficiently secure, thus no impetus to unduly focus on that topic as important in the 2016 election cycle.

For those - like you - who perceive otherwise and believe electing Trump will assuage your concerns, go Trump!

Fair enough. We agree to disagree.

Just heard Tebow will be main speaker at republican convention. Will the TRUMPER get Mexicans to build wall?

The Morning Musers at the Ticket in Dallas were smartly noting that as a demographic, Trump supporters very likely align with those NFL fans who believe Tebow could still start for and lead a team to Super Bowl in 2016

The Morning Musers at the Ticket in Dallas were smartly noting that as a demographic, Trump supporters very likely align with those NFL fans who believe Tebow could still start for and lead a team to Super Bowl in 2016

Not I. Guy was awful.

We stand proud and love our influence on The Big Picture

The people that live and work near the border in southern Arizona disagree with your assessment.  

I'd rather listen to facts from real people who are close to or in the situation.  You go ahead and listen to what Obama and Hilary want you to believe. 

Gonna be a star studded group of Patriots. Can't wait.

Well if you like white male Patriots anyway.  And 5 Trumps is at least 4 too many IMHO.

The Washington Post reports, “While several Republican Party establishment figures will take the stage next week in Cleveland, the national convention to officially nominate Trump will be devoid of some of the GOP’s most seasoned leaders and brightest new stars.” It will also be nearly devoid of diversity and feature no less than five Trumps, in addition to Donald. (One gets the feeling they are padding the lineup for want of acceptable speakers.)

Absent from the speakers’ list are many of the party’s young, diverse stars: South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, Carly Fiorina, Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez, Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.). Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) will speak, but Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) will not. It is almost as if the future of the GOP will be with whomever does not appear on the Cleveland stage. The contingent of elected officials, with the exception of Cruz, Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin and Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) is overwhelmingly white and male.

So you realize there is a problem with people flooding into our country illegally, but its no big deal?

Asked and Answered, Your Honor.

I do not perceive it as a Flood anymore than it has been for the past 35 years. Deportations are plentiful and the overall impact on the nation as a whole is clearly acceptable with regard to how much it influences national election voting decisions

I do not perceive it as a Flood anymore than it has been for the past 35 years. Deportations are plentiful and the overall impact on the nation as a whole is clearly acceptable with regard to how much it influences national election voting decisions

Yes.  Thats my point.  What you perceive, is not reality.  

Put aside the risk of "super Mexicans" (as Ted calls them) coming in illegally.  Even though that will be a growing problem as terrorism continues to grow globally.  

There is still a huge problem with the drug cartels.  Now I personally do not give a shit about the drugs, its just the violence that come with such groups bringing them in.  These "coyotes" are no fucking joke.  And our borders down there are undermanned.  They need more help and resources. 

Well if you like white male Patriots anyway. And 5 Trumps is at least 4 too many IMHO.

The Washington Post reports, “While several Republican Party establishment figures will take the stage next week in Cleveland, the national convention to officially nominate Trump will be devoid of some of the GOP’s most seasoned leaders and brightest new stars.” It will also be nearly devoid of diversity and feature no less than five Trumps, in addition to Donald. (One gets the feeling they are padding the lineup for want of acceptable speakers.)

6]Absent from the speakers’ list are many of the party’s young, diverse stars: South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, Carly Fiorina, Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez, Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.). Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) will speak, but Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) will not. It is almost as if the future of the GOP will be with whomever does not appear on the Cleveland stage. The contingent of elected officials, with the exception of Cruz, Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin and Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) is overwhelmingly white and male.

I don't know about you but I like white people. The more the better.

Yes. Thats my point. What you perceive, is not reality.

Put aside the risk of "super Mexicans" (as Ted calls them) coming in illegally. Even though that will be a growing problem as terrorism continues to grow globally.

There is still a huge problem with the drug cartels. Now I personally do not give a shit about the drugs, its just the violence that come with such groups bringing them in. These "coyotes" are no fucking joke. And our borders down there are undermanned. They need more help and resources.

You are encouraged to vote for any Presidential candidate who you think will amend US border policies more to your liking.

It just seems reasonable to conclude that from a wholly national perspective, US border/immigration policies are perceived as mostly satisfactory.

Were it otherwise, there would be demonstrative changes to the policies which for the most part have been the same since early 80s

Meanwhile, once the US fully permits legal marijuana, approximately 88% of Mexican drug cartel client base will sensibly redirect their dollars.

The past three Mexican Presidents recognize that and have petitioned the US to finally call an end to criminalizing the multi-billion dollar marijuana,industry, but to date Washington demonstrates more fealty to the Prohibition Industry. That of course includes President Obama and incoming President Clinton

You are encouraged to vote for any Presidential candidate who you think will amend US border policies more to your liking.

It just seems reasonable to conclude that from a wholly national perspective, US border/immigration policies are perceived as mostly satisfactory.

Were it otherwise, there would be demonstrative changes to the policies which for the most part have been the same since early 80s

Meanwhile, once the US fully permits legal marijuana, approximately 88% of Mexican drug cartel client base will sensibly redirect their dollars.

The past three Mexican Presidents recognize that and have petitioned the US to finally call an end to criminalizing the multi-billion dollar marijuana,industry, but to date Washington demonstrates more fealty to the Prohibition Industry. That of course includes President Obama and incoming President Clinton

First of all, I have no problem legalizing marijuana.  I will vote in favor of that.  

And "wholly national perspective, US border/immigration policies are perceived as mostly satisfactory."

And thats my point.  You and the bullshit you believe is wrong.  People that live and work down there know.  This is our fucking country, and those people down there live in fear.  It shouldn't be like that.  

Did you ever see anyone ever try to "sneak" into the communist USSR?  There is a reason for that.  Because some countries have REAL consequences for it.  Thats what we need.