Up to 10,000 bikers for Trump. To patrol the RNC

Cop

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, go walk into a biker bar with an opposition jacket.  GoPro it.

Have a "biker" walk into my house. I'll GoPro it.

Ahhhh the liberal deflection.  I told you to do something and you stated the exact opposite. 

Your argument is one of a person who has 2nd grade level of education.  I applaud you for thinking like a 7 year old. 

They are losers. Drove the party to near extinction. Anybody not onboard will be crushed. Bank it. This is the populous party now

There's no point in replying to this cuck.  He's a 68 year old who believes he knows everything. 

I'm talking about your reply to boat of course.

Solid reply. You've been beaten silly in so many threads when you spew an opinion.

Your comeback was posting a picture lol.... shows your intellectualism.

Nothing you say is based in reality. You get mad, make shit up, and call names, on the Internet. You're an embarrassment.

You suggest someone should be scared of bikers, someone who is not? You've got nothing for. You're a buffoon. The next debate I lose will be the first. The next coherent thought you share will also be without companionship.

Nothing you say is based in reality. You get mad, make shit up, and call names, on the Internet. You're an embarrassment.

You suggest someone should be scared of bikers, someone who is not? You've got nothing for. You're a buffoon. The next debate I lose will be the first. The next coherent thought you share will also be without companionship.

Amazing that you accuse me of such things and then call me a 'buffoon'

Did you not just post a comment 'Irony for 500 Alex'

As I said earlier, congrats on having a 2nd grade education!