Up to 10,000 bikers for Trump. To patrol the RNC

Cop

I believe a lot of the "bikers" are vets and such.

Regardless of opinion of their threat level could get ugly if they end up with equally obnoxious protestors.

This whole election has really been a giant shit show.

Blackpanthers v Bikers.

Hilarious to talk to drunk TGFers, Hels may be the least intelligent human to ever successfully create a post.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest pocketrockets

I believe a lot of the "bikers" are vets and such.

Regardless of opinion of their threat level could get ugly if they end up with equally obnoxious protestors.

This whole election has really been a giant shit show.

Bikers pretty much stay away from interactions with the common folk. They are usually good folks, vets, adrenaline junkies that partake on bike rallies, cahrity work and the occasional business on the side. There are some racists in the ranks there is no denying that, some MCs allow caucasians only but that rule was diluted a long time ago and its the exception.

If rival MC's meet up (hells angels vs mongols or hells angels vs bandidos) shit might get nasty. I dont think there will be security issues.

I use the language better than you......do.....dude. No one, big bad biker, yourself or otherwise, is "stepping" to me, not in real life anyway.

Make a video of you and a tape measure.....you're a wigger midget 5'-5" at best......Shrinks dead which makes you irrealivent......go the same road and lite the match you orange cape wearing buffoon....

Guest pocketrockets

I cant imagine this helps your boy Trump at all Cop

Dont think the majority of people associate their beliefs with what "bikers" respect and support if that is what you were getting at

I agree. The perception of bikers has been fucked by the media, its really sad. How many incidents do you see where bikers fuck with the common folks? Its usually MC vs MC.

Guest pocketrockets

Convention cant afford security.

6 mill short already.

Had to get free security.

Kkk was busy that weekend.

Bikers next best thing

LOL... Rolling Stones anyone?