slyone66

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Checks being sent to the DNC

From:[email protected] To: [email protected]  Date: 2016-05-19 19:27 Subject: Re: Checks being sent to the DNC

Sorry. I will handle better. On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Kaplan, Jordan <[email protected]> wrote: > Don't send me an email like this again. You know Alex. Don't be a dick. > > Jordan Kaplan > National Finance Director > Democratic National Committee > (202) 488-5002 (o) | (312) 339-0224 © > [email protected] > > > On May 19, 2016, at 5:23 PM, Justin Klein <[email protected]> > wrote: > > Hey Jordan- > > Today I am sending you the following checks made out to the DNC that > should be counted towards the convention fund. > > Gila River Indian Community $100,200 Democratic National Committee > Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community $100,200 Democratic National > Committee > Table Mountain Rancheria $100,200 Democratic National Committee > Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians $144,100 Democratic National Committee > With regards to the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians check, please note > the first $100,200 should be allocated to the convention fund, while the > remaining $43,900 should be allocated to the building fund. Let me know if > you need anything on our end regarding this donation. > > Please have Alex confirm when he receives them. > > Thanks very much- > > Justin >