• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely skin color.

Then you are already lost.

Easy to say dont commit a crime as a middle class white man with every advantage in the world offered to you. Little harder when you come from nothing and you see your only way out of a poor lifestyle as dealing drugs. Or you join a gang to have some feeling of protection in a neighborhood where youve seen 4 friends die before 15. 

Its always easy to sit on the nice part of town and criticize the actions of others who feel like their options are incredibly limited 

They get along where i live just fine

Are there racists? Sure there are racists everywhere. But as a general scope people get along fine here regardless of their race or religion.

You get along with them because you're a cuk hold and Mofo gets along with them because he's a Wigger.....Blacks like that from Whites but what they don't like is Whites like me because I ain't selling out my race

Then you are already lost.

Easy to say dont commit a crime as a middle class white man with every advantage in the world offered to you. Little harder when you come from nothing and you see your only way out of a poor lifestyle as dealing drugs. Or you join a gang to have some feeling of protection in a neighborhood where youve seen 4 friends die before 15. 

Its always easy to sit on the nice part of town and criticize the actions of others who feel like their options are incredibly limited

The people in Appalachia don't see to have the crime problem blacks do.

Do I really y have to explain that chart to you?

Yes.

Do explain.

There are 43 million SNAP particpants.

43 million, of which 40 % are white-----17 million white people on SNAP

There are 39 million black in this country and 25% participate in SNAP

Now, dig through the data some more....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

There are roughly 100 million crackers of working age (18-64)----

and 6.4% are on SNAP

There are roughly 30 million jiggaboos of working age (18-64)---

and 6.8% are on SNAP

Both are equally as lazy and dependent on the government titty.

BLACK AND WHITE.

Only racial group NOT?   Chinks.

You get along with them because you're a cuk hold and Mofo gets along with them because he's a Wigger.....Blacks like that from Whites but what they don't like is Whites like me because I ain't selling out my race

Yes they dont like whites like you cause you're racist. Shocking, how dare they 

Guess what? Non racist whites dont like that either 

Sure I do. It's not complicated.

People that love to dismiss race issues since they are white and therefore more privileged than most minorities call the BLM movement racist because it singles out blacks, why dont all lives matter? yada yada

Point is white lives have always "mattered" in the sense that is being discussed. They were always valued. Black lives? Not so much. the movement is not about special attention or being above anyone else, its about making sure black lives are seen in the same way white lives are. 

Don't be ridiculous.  The movement is nothing more than grandstanding and people being attention whores.

This is 2016, not 1966.  Blacks have all the same rights as everybody else.  In fact, they are given more by society because they are a minority.  

Just because of a few isolated incidents that get blown out of proportion, Blacks think this is their chance to make some sort of stance and get on TV.  

This new divide that has been created recently, is nothing more than a media driven scam.  And because of that, perception is starting to become reality. 

Yes they dont like whites like you cause you're racist. Shocking, how dare they 

Guess what? Non racist whites dont like that either

Blacks like Whites who try to be Black like Mofo and Whites who let them fvck their girlfriends or wife like you.....

They don't want to be friends with educated Whites like me...

Don't be ridiculous.  The movement is nothing more than grandstanding and people being attention whores.

This is 2016, not 1966.  Blacks have all the same rights as everybody else.  In fact, they are given more by society because they are a minority.  

Just because of a few isolated incidents that get blown out of proportion, Blacks think this is their chance to make some sort of stance and get on TV.  

This new divide that has been created recently, is nothing more than a media driven scam.  And because of that, perception is starting to become reality. 

They have the same rights in regards to the law, but where there is dissension is how that law gets enforced. Law means nothing if it isnt properly enforced by officers. 

So the issue/topic is whether police officers are being racist and profiling black people, treating them unfairly, quick to trigger etc. Its not a black and white conversation and the biggest issue is what it normally is, neither side wants to be fair to the other side

Blacks like Whites who try to be Black like Mofo and Whites who let them fvck their girlfriends or wife like you.....

They don't want to be friends with educated Whites like me...

lol so do whites only like whites that act white or are allowed to fuck the gfs/wife of their friends?

Trying to keep up so i know who can be friends with who and for what reasons. 

They have the same rights in regards to the law, but where there is dissension is how that law gets enforced. Law means nothing if it isnt properly enforced by officers.

Bullshit.  

You are the classic example of the sheep that eats up what you see on TV.  This shit happens with every race.  The fact of the matter is, most of these crimes in the inner city are being committed by blacks.  

Its not a racial injustice issue.  But you are buying in hook, line, and sinker.