Breaking News

slyone66

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boat what would put the median income of TGF posters would be?

Also would be interested in you giving a top 5 incomes here at the TGF.

if we are not talking household and just individuals then I would guess median poster income to be about 35,000.  The Mean income would probably be closer to 50,000. 

if we are not talking household and just individuals then I would guess median poster income to be about 35,000. The Mean income would probably be closer to 50,000.

Seems a little low given that a decent amount of posters live in some of the more expensive urban areas. I'd say median income closer to the 40-42k range.

Seems a little low given that a decent amount of posters live in some of the more expensive urban areas. I'd say median income closer to the 40-42k range.

you just don't hear from the posters that live in the slums.  They likely don't want to admit it.

t's keeping up with the Jones' ... gone wrong. 

Jon Jones' NFL star brother, Arthur Jones, has been suspended 4 games for violating the league's PED policy ... this according to Ian Rapoport.

The Indianapolis Colts defensive end will be suspended WITHOUT PAY. He'll return to action on October 3rd. 

Of course, Jon was also popped for PEDs recently ... and faces a 2 year ban from the UFC. 

Jon says he's not a cheater and vows to prove it. 

So far, no comment from Arthur. 

RE: need comms approval - craigslist job post

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected]  Date: 2016-05-18 21:40 Subject: RE: need comms approval - craigslist job post

Yes it is On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 4:29 PM -0700, "Miranda, Luis" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: As long as all the offensive shit is verbatim I’m fine with it. [sigDems]<http://www.democrats.org/>Luis Miranda, Communications Director Democratic National Committee 202-863-8148 – [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> - @MiraLuisDC<https://www.twitter.com/MiraLuisDC> From: Freundlich, Christina Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:28 PM To: Paustenbach, Mark; Miranda, Luis Cc: Domino, Cate Subject: Re: need comms approval - craigslist job post Bumping this for comms approval please On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 7:09 AM -0700, "Freundlich, Christina" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Mark and Luis – digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please. Thanks --- Multiple Positions (NYC area) Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring). Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you) Job requirements: * No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence) * Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job * A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus * Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children). About us: We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

Witness: Gunman ‘Was Killing the Children,’ Screamed ‘Allahu Akbar’

Friday on CNN’s “The Lead,” as police were still searching for the gunman who opened fire at several locations in and near the Olympia shopping mall in Munich, Germany, CNN aired a dramatic interview of the eyewitness account of a mother inside the McDonald’s who heard the shooter scream “Allahu Akbar!” and saw him targeting children.

The woman called Loretta for her safety, who was inches away from the gunman when he emerged from the men’s bathroom in McDonald’s, said, “My son saw in the toilet, the man loading his gun. It was a pistol. I come out of the toilet and I hear the — like an alarm boom boom boom. He is killing the children. They make nothing. They were sitting to eat. They can’t run.”