• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$338M POWERBALL WINNERCHARGED WITH SEXUAL ASSAULTOf an Underage Girl

0920-pedro-quezada-mug-3.jpg

The guy who scored a $338 million Powerball jackpot has been busted for sex crimes involving an underage girl.

Prosecutors charged Pedro Quezada with multiple counts of aggravated sexual assault of a minor Wednesday in Passaic, NJ.

Authorities say Quezada -- who reportedly opted for the $152 mil lump sum after taxes in 2013 -- sexually assaulted the victim when he lived in Passaic, and she was between 11 and 14 years old. 

maggot :gun

$338M POWERBALL WINNERCHARGED WITH SEXUAL ASSAULTOf an Underage Girl

0920-pedro-quezada-mug-3.jpg

The guy who scored a $338 million Powerball jackpot has been busted for sex crimes involving an underage girl.

Prosecutors charged Pedro Quezada with multiple counts of aggravated sexual assault of a minor Wednesday in Passaic, NJ.

Authorities say Quezada -- who reportedly opted for the $152 mil lump sum after taxes in 2013 -- sexually assaulted the victim when he lived in Passaic, and she was between 11 and 14 years old. 

maggot :gun

was that before he won?

Aaron Hernandez autopsy reveals severe case of CTE

NFL  Yesterday
During a press conference at his office, Aaron Hernandez's lawyer Jose Baez said the former New England Patriots tight end's brain showed severe signs of the degenerative brain disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy.

DKRhdmoU8AAeVml.jpg

Hard to believe he could have that much brain damage with such a short career?

It's almost like he played football before his NFL career. Amazing.

One of the explanations of the current concussion situation is that players are bigger and stronger than ever before, therefore causing damage that "hits" in previous times didn't. That would mean that anything that happened in high school could pretty much ruled out, leaving a few college years(I have no idea how many games he played in) and his short NFL career.

Being a gang banger, it's certainly possible that he got his head beat in numerous times in various scuffles and any playing damage is insignificant?

One of the explanations of the current concussion situation is that players are bigger and stronger than ever before, therefore causing damage that "hits" in previous times didn't. That would mean that anything that happened in high school could pretty much ruled out, leaving a few college years(I have no idea how many games he played in) and his short NFL career.

Being a gang banger, it's certainly possible that he got his head beat in numerous times in various scuffles and any playing damage is insignificant?

What? The concussion problem has always existed we are just more cognizant of it now And actually understand the damage better. The head trauma starts as young as pee wee football. Most brains that have been donated were from older former players so your bigger faster thing is nonsense.

Concussion aren't even the main cause of CTE. Its reptitive blows to the head over and ovee again.

Regardless Hernandez was a piece of shit and it wasn't because of CTE.

What? The concussion problem has always existed we are just more cognizant of it now And actually understand the damage better. The head trauma starts as young as pee wee football. Most brains that have been donated were from older former players so your bigger faster thing is nonsense.

Concussion aren't even the main cause of CTE. Its reptitive blows to the head over and ovee again.

Regardless Hernandez was a piece of shit and it wasn't because of CTE.

I would guess that the quality and length of players lives is shortened more by the horrible effects of having to "bulk up" than CTE.

I would guess that the quality and length of players lives is shortened more by the horrible effects of having to "bulk up" than CTE.

another thing you are more educated on than doctors; i'm pretty sure brain damage is more harmful to the quality of ones life than damage caused by steroids. the brain is pretty valuable, and i doubt a guy like Jim McMahon was on steroids. 

another thing you are more educated on than doctors; i'm pretty sure brain damage is more harmful to the quality of ones life than damage caused by steroids. the brain is pretty valuable, and i doubt a guy like Jim McMahon was on steroids. 

I wan't talking about steroids dummy, I was talking about the toll on your body from adding 100+ lbs of weight. Most of these lineman are in big trouble.