Breaking News

slyone66

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The U.S. on Tuesday test-fired its THAAD anti-ballistic missile system from Alaska that successfully intercepted a target missile launched from an Air Force Cargo plane north of Hawaii.

The drill was previously scheduled in June and comes a week after North Korea successfully test-launched an intermediate-range ballistic missile capable of hitting Alaska.

THAAD is used to intercept short- and intermediate-range ballistic missiles. It does not target intercontinental ballistic missiles. The U.S. has a perfect record on launches, hitting 14 out of 14 targets

Can't stand Trump but why do all the leftys have to act like he's in bed with Putin? Seriously is there even any proof of this?

Great question any rational American would ask. Absolutely zero.

Had a good laugh. FYI, there has been breaking news. Less than 6 months in evidence has been released by Donald Trump Jr confirming he and 2 other senior campaign advisors were colluding with the Russian Government to help senior Trump win the election. Donald Jr has been far from  transparent. Initially he denied ever meeting with any Russians. Once caught he had 3 or 4 different versions of what the meeting was about. He didn't come clean until the NY Times informed him his emails were going to be exposed. Evidence also indicates the Trump's knew the Russians were meddling in our election process since June 6th, 2016 to help Donald and hurt Hillary. We can now be very confident there was also coordination between the Russian hackers i.e. Wikileaks, Gussifer and the Trump campaign staff.

You know the Russians have something big on the Trumps. This has and will compromise America's national security. What Russia wants Russia will get! Trump is against new sanctions, wants to give back to 2 compounds. America is in trouble currently with this administration.  

Had a good laugh. FYI, there has been breaking news. Less than 6 months in evidence has been released by Donald Trump Jr confirming he and 2 other senior campaign advisors were colluding with the Russian Government to help senior Trump win the election. Donald Jr has been far from transparent. Initially he denied ever meeting with any Russians. Once caught he had 3 or 4 different versions of what the meeting was about. He didn't come clean until the NY Times informed him his emails were going to be exposed. Evidence also indicates the Trump's knew the Russians were meddling in our election process since June 6th, 2016 to help Donald and hurt Hillary. We can now be very confident there was also coordination between the Russian hackers i.e. Wikileaks, Gussifer and the Trump campaign staff.

You know the Russians have something big on the Trumps. This has and will compromise America's national security. What Russia wants Russia will get! Trump is against new sanctions, wants to give back to 2 compounds. America is in trouble currently with this administration.

"We can now be very confident" and "evidence indicates" =fake news

Whatta dullard

"We can now be very confident" and "evidence indicates" =fake news

Can't stand Trump but why do all the leftys have to act like he's in bed with Putin? Seriously is there even any proof of this?

Who's the dullard. You calling someone a dullard after you post "is there even any proof". Now we have proof and you call it fake news. Read the released emails and understand that Donald Jr on June 3, 2016 responded back to his friend "I love it we'll be able to use this later this summer". Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort were CC'd on the emails that were released. Donald Jr., along with Manafort and Jared met with the Russian official with the intention of obtaining damaging information about Hillary. The meeting took place at the Trump Tower on a day Orangeman was in house. Like the fake president wasn't in on this collusion? You can believe Donnie Jr., Jared, and campaign manager Paul Manofort didn't inform Orangeman but I can't. They're liars! Keep in mind this happened a year ago and the fake president keeps saying "Russia is a hoax,  people from my campaign never meet with anyone from Russia". Donald Jr said on Hannity last night "he should have handled things differently".

Blue, you can believe the Trumps if you want but they are lying.

Can you answer a simple yes or no question? Did OJ murder Nicole?

Who's the dullard. You calling someone a dullard after you post "is there even any proof". Now we have proof and you call it fake news. Read the released emails and understand that Donald Jr on June 3, 2016 responded back to his friend "I love it we'll be able to use this later this summer". Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort were CC'd on the emails that were released. Donald Jr., along with Manafort and Jared met with the Russian official with the intention of obtaining damaging information about Hillary. The meeting took place at the Trump Tower on a day Orangeman was in house. Like the fake president wasn't in on this collusion? You can believe Donnie Jr., Jared, and campaign manager Paul Manofort didn't inform Orangeman but I can't. They're liars! Keep in mind this happened a year ago and the fake president keeps saying "Russia is a hoax, people from my campaign never meet with anyone from Russia". Donald Jr said on Hannity last night "he should have handled things differently".

Blue, you can believe the Trumps if you want but they are lying.

Can you answer a simple yes or no question? Did OJ murder Nicole?

Geez

Both. I think I may commit internet suicide.

I asked you 3 questions. Don't worry about it. Its a nothing burger.

You're correct. Calling it collusion at this point is overboard. Let's call it proof to conspire to collude. This is the tip of the iceberg. Its very early many secret undisclosed meetings left to be investigated.

I asked you 3 questions. Don't worry about it. Its a nothing burger.

You're correct. Calling it collusion at this point is overboard. Let's call it proof to conspire to collude. This is the tip of the iceberg. Its very early many secret undisclosed meetings left to be investigated.

Geezus man relax my fake news comment was me fuckin around I don't take this shit nearly as seriously as you do . Don't consider myself a republican or a democrat, I try and stay away from politics for the most part. They're all full of fucking shit. Go start an e battle with someone that gives a shit .