27 minutes till RNC begins. Will you be watching?

IAG

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had hoped to get to the pool this afternoon. I didn't realize coverage would be all day.

Maybe I do my taxes while I am watching... I'll advise if anything exciting happens. I would imagine everything good is set for prime time.

According to you boat and Barfbag Trymp was going to drop out because he didn't want to really be president.....you anti Trump guys haven't got one thing right the whole way thru so the fact u say he's not viable makes him so by default

Very true

Fine that's your opinion. 14 million voters think otherwise. He's an elected Republican. He should support his party.

You're correct cop and to tell you truth it bugs the Fvck out of me that these clowns won't acknowledge that 14 million Americans want him in.....don't say he's not viable when we're down to two and he's one of them they just look stupid

Guest boatboatboat

Fine that's your opinion. 14 million voters think otherwise. He's an elected Republican. He should support his party.

So you want kasich to support something or someone he doesn't believe in?

That wouldn't be very admirable would it?

Im sure he could get a great upper level cabinet job by doing so, but it would compromise his morals.

Guest boatboatboat

You're correct cop and to tell you truth it bugs the Fvck out of me that these clowns won't acknowledge that 14 million Americans want him in.....don't say he's not viable when we're down to two and he's one of them they just look stupid

he isn't viable

there is a reason everyone is running for the hills to avoid being associated with the train wreck

th?id=OIP.M17e36119c003699e4de1cc907e8ff

Hell to the Yes I is voting for Trump. He is building a wall, and having them messycans pay for it. They took our jobs. Dem Sand Ni&&ers to, Trump ain't for Dem. No ways no hows.  

Time fer us to take this county back and make it great again.

Clinton gets elected you just know she will try and get them darkies more welfare and pay fer it by reducing my food stamps and SSI.

Trump is just as viable as Michael Dukakis, Barry Goldwater, and Bob Dole.

Can anyone recall the last time a candidate was so hated by his own party that delegates were trying to find ways to dump the nominee the night before the election?

According to you boat and Barfbag Trymp was going to drop out because he didn't want to really be president.....you anti Trump guys haven't got one thing right the whole way thru so the fact u say he's not viable makes him so by default

Its amazing how wrong these guys have been from the start. Its hard to do.