27 minutes till RNC begins. Will you be watching?

IAG

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Anyone see that sign? "TRUMP IS A LIBERAL African American "?

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Please someone have captured that.

while very inappropriate the reality is the more conservative candidate based upon their history is Clinton

Trump knew he couldn't garner any support as a Dem so he choose to go the Pub route as it's easier to fire up underachieving White Males telling them you will be the chosen one who finally stands up for them.

Nice, breaking out some Who. Why don't people want Billary? They won't be fooled again.

. Better choice... Maybe they'll save that for prime time. All I could think about was eminent domain when that was playing. I'm not sure if the words are related I would assume so.

Guest boatboatboat

Fox done with GOP convention already.

I think you will find that MSNBC will cover it live much more than FOX

While that goes against conventional wisdom, MSNBC knows it will be a shit show filled with mockery so they will cover. While FOX will distance it's self.

Fox done with GOP convention already.

seriously? I'm on CSpan now. President of Cleveland host committee speaking now. I assume it's going to be somewhat of a snorefest during the day sessions.,,hahaha this guy just thanked Kasich. Awkward.

I think you will find that MSNBC will cover it live much more than FOX

While that goes against conventional wisdom, MSNBC knows it will be a shit show filled with mockery so they will cover. While FOX will distance it's self.

Roger Ailes, after that TIALN poster I referenced above.....

"Get that shit off now...or our side is fucked"

seriously? I'm on CSpan now. President of Cleveland host committee speaking now. I assume it's going to be somewhat of a snorefest during the day sessions.,,hahaha this guy just thanked Kasich. Awkward.

Seriously.

Right after that "Trump is a liberal N"  they switched to the France/ISIS discussion.

Guest boatboatboat

lol

The host state of RNC conventions has always gotten prime seating for delegates.

This year.............OHIO delegates stuffed into a corner, many can't even view stage.

lol

nice job with a swing state DON.