27 minutes till RNC begins. Will you be watching?

IAG

I also hate mother fuckers who vote one side because they DON'T WANT to vote the other side. 

WTF is the point of that?  So you don't like this guy so you vote for that guy even though you know nothing about him?  But you're going to vote out of spite? 

People are fuckin' stupid. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton can say she is for equal pay for equal work, but she doesn't practice it. She was paying about 72 cents on the dollar also. Also, if she was really for women's rights, why is she taking money from the Saudis and other ME countries with a less than stellar record toward women?

House, nice to see you.

I also hate mother fuckers who vote one side because they DON'T WANT to vote the other side. 

WTF is the point of that?  So you don't like this guy so you vote for that guy even though you know nothing about him?  But you're going to vote out of spite? 

People are fuckin' stupid. 

I will admit the main reason I am voting for Trump, is because I don't want the Evil Bitch in office.

But its not like I know nothing about Trump.  I know plenty of both candidates.  Trump is not my first choice.  I liked 2 other Republican candidates over him.  But I would vote for him 100x before even giving one thought to voting for Clinton.