Daily Complaint Thread

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another 62 minutes on hold with IRS..finally got lady. Tries to have me call another number I have already called , where they assured me was the wrong plac.....no one over there knows anything. And the lady has the nerve to be frustrated with ME because I don't want to spend another hour on hold at the wrong place. Seriously,this is absolutely unbelievable,

http://time.com/money/3960833/irs-customer-service-phone-calls/

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/04/05/still-on-hold-with-irs-here-is-advice.html

If anyone owes the IRS, I wouldn't worry about it. I would guess they are not competent enough to collect from anyone except those that don't owe them.

Given two more numbers..rinse and repeat.

Do they offer a live chat or anything on their site?

Not that I see.

It's so ridiculous I feel like I am on Candid Camera (If anyone remembers that show.)

It's not the biggest deal in the world, but at this point it's the principle. I am another 26 minutes in on the second call today. They must have next to zero staff.

IAG, you single?

. It's complicated.

Guess what...talked to guy who could not speak English clearly for 20 min beforeasking to speak to someone else who said wrong number, I told him I have talked to 7 people now ...average wait time at least 45 min..he gives me a number which I called Friday. I lose it, screaming at him that this should not be that difficult, and don't they have an internal number to transfer me on the line with the right party..he has me back on hold...will probably never come back. Now my cordless is dead, so I'm back tied to the wall phone.

Have you considered use of a tax attorney/CPA to handle these (this) inquiry for you? Would incur a billing, but massive relief from your current strategy, eh?

It doesn't warrant that..it's a simple enough matter, if I could get to the right person.. The last lady no help either...she was probably #8. I knew they were understaffed, but undercompetent is being generous.

It doesn't warrant that..it's a simple enough matter, if I could get to the right person.. The last lady no help either...she was probably #8. I knew they were understaffed, but undercompetent is being generous.[/quote

Ask milky mike for help

He's an accountant

He must know his way around these fuckers

If it makes you feel better Revenue Canada (Canada's version of IRS)are equally as incompetent

It doesn't warrant that..it's a simple enough matter, if I could get to the right person.. The last lady no help either...she was probably #8. I knew they were understaffed, but undercompetent is being generous.[/quote

Ask milky mike for help

He's an accountant

He must know his way around these fuckers

If it makes you feel better Revenue Canada (Canada's version of IRS)are equally as incompetent

I did. He referred me to the IRS lol...I remember when I had an accountant do my taxes years ago, they had a special number I think where they could call in and get a quicker response time, but I would probably have to hire someone and this isn't worth it for now.

I finally got a woman who knew what I was asking, but could not help me. She gave me a new number...none of the prompts were applicable, so I pressed one for "other questions". I then got a message saying the automated line was no longer answering this question and hung up on me. Unreal.