WVU, tell us the real Lapdance story

KingRevolver

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the check was from me made out to "poster choptalk" because he wouldn't tell me his name. It was $1000 in case he beat the WVU poker challenge, which he failed miserably. Lets see the check. But leave out personal info please

Yeah I don't think that's a go.

Where is choptalk these days. People were mad it was made out to chop

WVU just tell the story with honesty for once and it goes away.

Times got tight,you were in over your head, would have figured out a way to eventually get him the cash, but you won and we move on.

Might not even been that, he might have been loaded with cash but sat and thought 'Am I really going to give a poster 14k when all I have to do is change my username'

What Tuckman did was way worse...

Might not even been that, he might have been loaded with cash but sat and thought 'Am I really going to give a poster 14k when all I have to do is change my username'

What Tuckman did was way worse...

What did Tuckman do? Is that the guy from Colorado? Sounds familiar, but the story isn't coming to me.

Mm. Maybe that was TTinco. Or Teazeman,,,all these T names have me twisted.

Oh it's a real hoot....

Some wigger poster who's name I forgot sent him 1k to bet the Red Sox at 18-1 and Tuckman booked it and of course Sox won and Tuck stiffed

Later on Hammer won $100 from me and I convinced him to use it for a Zone to get the guy paid with a special twist.....Tuckman was going to make the final pick lol

We started 2-0 then Tripp fvcked it up

Later on Hammer won $100 from me and I convinced him to use it for a Zone to get the guy paid with a special twist.....Tuckman was going to make the final pick lol

We started 2-0 then Tripp fvcked it up

OK, but why is this worse than what WVU did? Because it was a confirmed stiff and guy had posted up and had his 1000?

I have some questions assuming the story is true as advertised...

1. Why leave early? If you knew you were going to stiff why not wait until the outcome was no longer in doubt?

2. Wasn't this the Laker team with Kobe and Shaq? Why lay 14-1 against that two headed monster?

3. What were odds at the books?

Teddy, I like you so I will honor your request for answers.

1.  Ken was recruiting me to EOG for other reasons. (likely another platty with this one)  When he heard about the bet, he offered to cover half if I lost, but under his terms.  His terms were all about creating drama.  Part of the drama involved vanishing from TheRX.  He wanted it to be a big deal, and fucking A it was.  I was never really comfortable with that but he forced my hand and even turned people against me. Wholovesyou was his idea.  I created the username in my Father's honor and likeness. My father actually did post on that name for like a 2 week period when he was staying with me.  I wasn't going to stiff at all and was planning on buying some Laker futures as it got closer.  It was still way early in the playoffs when I left.  Second round I think.  

2. Yes, Kobe and Shaq.  True odds were right about 10-1 at the time if I recall.  Lap and I got heated over something and so I offered the bet to show him I wasn't a Nancy or something like that.  I didn't know who he was at the time and i really didn't think he would take it.  Either way, I didn't see it as that awful of a bet.  He called my bluff and it was on.

3. 10-1, I think.  Maybe 12-1.  The Lakers had just made a big trade (I forget who) and I didn't think it was a good one.  They were not the favs to win it all at the time of the bet.