WVU, tell us the real Lapdance story

KingRevolver

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mo were you around when WVU told us he knew somehow Shrink was in trouble at their one lunch.

I asked him if that was the case why would he still let Shrink pay for lunch.

Crickets

It was dinner and drinks.  Ken didn't drink, but his wife, me, and my wife had a few.  Ken insisting the whole night he was not letting me pay.  We were at his vacation resort and he was trying to impress.  So I let him

Mo were you around when WVU told us he knew somehow Shrink was in trouble at their one lunch.

I asked him if that was the case why would he still let Shrink pay for lunch.

Crickets

Never heard that. WVU couldn't have known anything for certain and Ken wouldn't let anyone else pay, it felt good to him I'm sure. Idk when it was but you can't be a guest and tell Ken he's not paying. That would awkward and if you intimated you thought something was wrong Ken would not respond well. Not much you can do in that scenario.

are you sure? I only remember $500. maybe we were both getting $500

No man, I didn't need incentive I, badly, wanted you to show up and you refused. Ken offered 500 and then 1000. Why would he offer me anything? I told him to take it out of my paycheck just to get you there. I wanted to stomp your skull in, why would I need money to meet you. He thought we'd be friends, you had said some seriously fucked up things. Offered us both 500? Holy shite

Never heard that. WVU couldn't have known anything for certain and Ken wouldn't let anyone else pay, it felt good to him I'm sure. Idk when it was but you can't be a guest and tell Ken he's not paying. That would awkward and if you intimated you thought something was wrong Ken would not respond well. Not much you can do in that scenario.

My wife and I both just had an eerie feeling, but of course we didn't say anything.  As soon as we got into our car and off the island, we discussed it.  He really loved his wife and kept going over and over how strong their relationship was.  She was a lovely lady.  Ken landed a good one.

No man, I didn't need incentive I, badly, wanted you to show up and you refused. Ken offered 500 and then 1000. Why would he offer me anything? I told him to take it out of my paycheck just to get you there. I wanted to stomp your skull in, why would I need money to meet you. He thought we'd be friends, you had said some seriously fucked up things. Offered us both 500? Holy shite

I only remember $500.  Either way, you were a loose cannon at the time.  Zero chance I would have you at my house with my kids around.

You believe someone to be a liar, you criticize him for bringing Ken up, then you invite him to say something about Ken that serves no purpose, at all, but to hurt me. Fortunately I spoke with Ken more than anyone else, but you didn't know

You claim to be bothered by things teddy has said, then you bait WVU into saying something far more personal. Oh well.

That's not quite true. I don't like that the lap dance thing was blamed on Ken...not because I care about Ken(didn't know him) as much as I do LD. The thing about their collaboration was directed at WVU.. it was not designed to hurt you. . I don't think asking (not baiting )clearly directly asking about something that has been discussed on the forums, is as big of a deal. You assume I am trying to protect Ken in first point, and did something that then seems inconsistent. It wasn't.

WVU....what's Mo's story anyway? I was either late to the party or didn't pay attention to him....you say he was a loose cannon, in what regard? Drug addict? Gambling addiction?

McIrish use to tell a story of Mo saying when he got angry he would break his own arm to calm down lol

That is one of my best.

You're in the thread I posted a photo from

That's not quite true. I don't like that the lap dance thing was blamed on Ken...not because I care about Ken(didn't know him) as much as I do LD. The thing about their collaboration was directed at WVU.. it was not designed to hurt you. . I don't think asking (not baiting )clearly directly asking about something that has been discussed on the forums, is as big of a deal. You assume I am trying to protect Ken in first point, and did something that then seems inconsistent. It wasn't.

Obviously some new things that wasn't known before.  I remember at the time of the wager, Lap was pissed that he not only could reach WVU, he couldn't hedge because of it.  Nothing surprises me about Shrink having a role in it - he LOVED drama.

That was 7yrs ago my memories shot....

You were already on the scene as a posting star when I arrived, I know we buddied up for a while then you left to capewins and I turned on all you guys in attempt to not spend even more time on the forums.....plan didn't work so well

Oh before that I worked at sbr and ogd. Prior to that, I posted at eog and got in trouble with moderators every week. They were not fans, even though dirty would call me every week, a couple times a week. I was a jackass, so post review and being locked up in the bottom forum were commonplace.

That is the most convoluted pile of shit I've ever read.