Anyone been in MINIMUM security prison?

KingKolzig

I think its my future. I wont do anything to deserve max prison. And i have a feeling the lonely bin is really bad. Im just sick of drinking and worrying about the future. I dont have the energy to go out by myself and make it all happen. I can see myself walking into the FBI in a few years and saying something to get me arrested. 

Has anyone heard what its like in a softer prison. non-violent offenders?

I think its my future. I wont do anything to deserve max prison. And i have a feeling the lonely bin is really bad. Im just sick of drinking and worrying about the future. I dont have the energy to go out by myself and make it all happen. I can see myself walking into the FBI in a few years and saying something to get me arrested. 

Has anyone heard what its like in a softer prison. non-violent offenders?

Dude, why the fuck would you want to go to jail?

yes, I knew you were a bad ass trouble maker, 4.5 in a fight?

They tried t get me for 25 on a hate crime.....played a Negro in pool for $50 and after the game he walked out and didn't pay ...I followed him to the parking lot and beat him with a pool stick while calling him the N-word.....threw the stick on the roof of the pool hall and went back to the bar....arrested next day but got off on 'Heat of the battle' law.....basically after an encounter you can say anything you want, prior to that you're a racist lol.....

When I was in 5th grade, our class took a field trip to the Yavapai County Jail. 

It was like a mid-80's live version of Scared Straight. 

Just turned 41 in March i remember being in elementary school back in the eighties and going to one of the local jails it had a huge effect on me i didn't want to ever be stuck in jail after the horror stories we were told.