Hands up Don't shoot

BranchDavidian

A lot of criminals have been shot by cops lately that BLM calls executions.  After the facts come out, we discover that the "victim" was not actually a victim.

This one actually is "Hands up, Don't Shoot".

Video Shows Unarmed Man on Ground With Hands Up Before Police Shoot Him

BRIAN MCBRIDE,Good Morning America 1 hour 2 minutes ago

An unarmed black man was shot by police while attempting to help a suicidal man with autism in North Miami, Florida, officials said.

Cellphone video from the scene showed 47-year-old Charles Kinsey, who is an employee of an assisted living facility, had laid on his back with his hands in the air while speaking with officers, who had drawn their guns.

"I'm like this right here, and when he shot me, it was so surprising," Kinsey told WSVN-TV in Miami. "It was like a mosquito bite, and when it hit me, I'm like, 'I still got my hands in the air, and I said, 'No I just got shot! And I'm saying, 'Sir, why did you shoot me?' and his words to me, he said, 'I don't know.'"

So far, no video has surfaced of the actual shooting, but Kinsey said he still had his hands in the air when officers fired at him.

The video from Monday's incident also showed Kinsey's 23-year-old autistic client playing with a toy truck.

"All he has is a toy truck, a toy truck," Kinsey is heard yelling in the minute-long video. "I am a behavior therapist at a group home."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up, you idiot," the man Kinsey was caring for shouts at him. Kinsey was also heard attempting to calm down the autistic man.

"Rinaldo, please be still. Rinaldo, sit down. Rinaldo, lay on your stomach," he said.

Police confirmed that one officer fired at Kinsey during the encounter, who was then transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Officers were initially called to the area after they received a call about an armed man threatening suicide. The officers "attempted to negotiate" with the man, according to police.

The officer who shot Kinsey was placed on administrative leave, per department policy.

Officials said the investigation is underway and is being assisted by Miami-Dade State State Attorney's office.

( Couldn't show the video)

Videos

1. Video Shows Unarmed Man on Ground With Hands Up Before Police Shoot Him

Thu, 21 Jul 2016

An unarmed black man was shot by police while attempting to help a suicidal man with autism in North Miami, Florida, officials said. Cellphone video from the scene showed 47-year-old Charles Kinsey, who is an employee of an assisted living facility, had laid on his back with his hands in the air

They don't show the actual shooting and do say he moved towards the kid who was holding a toy that looked like a gun....

Right now I'm calling it a righteous kill shot that didn't kill

Come on, Teddy. Stop being a dick. Let's put the bias crap aside at least this one time. The guy was explaining to them the situation, he was on the ground, and had his fuckin' hands up... and they still shot at him. That's fucked up.

This wasn't some thug... the guy was working, and trying to help a patient.

Unless I see 100% of a video I will take what a Black person says with a grain of salt....

With that said, if it was a bad shooting ok...But Blacks have to understand they scare police to the point they put them in these situations....

Think about this.......if you were watching TV and your name is Jim Smith and a group of Blacks were marching down a street screaming 'Jim Smith in a blanket fry him like bacon' would that put you on edge? Then 8 Jim Smiths get ambushed and killed by the same group chanting you would have a quick trigger finger I'm sure..

Walk a mile in there boots.....Police are great and BLM can kiss my ass

The guy was holding a toy truck and Teddy says it looked like a gun. The black guy wasn't even the one holding the truck, and the guy explained that all the autistic kid was holding was a toy truck. LOL

I wonder what would happen if the worker was white and the autistic patient was a physically intimidating black dude holding a toy truck

Teddy, that video could show the whole thing, and you still wouldn't be happy... so why even bother using the "where's the whole video" angle? You're always going to have an excuse.

Kinger, if a friend of yours tells you he went to see a movie but left 15mibutes before the ending but is sure he knows how it ended, would you take his word for it or want to see it for yourself?

Asking for the only clip that matters in this video is not some sort of racism

Kinger, if a friend of yours tells you he went to see a movie but left 15mibutes before the ending but is sure he knows how it ended, would you take his word for it or want to see it for yourself?

Asking for the only clip that matters in this video is not some sort of racism

Was this post supposed to make sense?

Im skeptical by nature....I would give it a 50/50 shot Kinger that you were holding a 25lb weight in the pic you put in the thread where you say your expecting a heart attack....

The site needs views, the mod loves drama always making up fake fights and for some very odd reason posters like to hear about your belly button so if you grabbed a weight and stood on a scale and only showed your feet well I'm suspicious