The Vegas Trip Thread

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your full of shit. Teddy said he called you and you blew us off. You were too busy hanging on FH nuts at Silverton.

He didn't call me, he texted me.  And I told him I was free until 6 PM because I was going to go to dinner with Slim.  I told him I'd be @ the Silverton.

Fuckin' guys couldn't get off their asses and go to the Silverton?

BRAYDEN and TEDDY both fun guys. You missed out Kinger.

Brayden, maybe one of the Vegas locals will hold it a few days for you. If not, I'll find a place to stash it. Going w a friend who bring way more than we need so I'm sure I'll leftovers. BFO might be willing to help out. I'll give him a little taste of Cali as well.

BRAYDEN and TEDDY both fun guys. You missed out Kinger.

Brayden, maybe one of the Vegas locals will hold it a few days for you. If not, I'll find a place to stash it. Going w a friend who bring way more than we need so I'm sure I'll leftovers. BFO might be willing to help out. I'll give him a little taste of Cali as well.

Depending on work schedule may be able to do a little SEARCHING.

Hope Brayden has a good time at the Masters as well, haven't seen anyone else but him or I post that they will be attending this year.

Fan of the Orleans here outside of the fact it is always crowded as fuck.  I don't even try to play the tables anymore as it is overrun with Asians.

The re-do of Brendans to Bailiwick is an improvement and the beer and food are top-notch there for me.  It's my new go-to spot for game-watching.

Will be spending some time there this weekend for the WCC and probably catch a game or two of the WAC (I'm a sucker for really shitty basketball with no one else sitting in your section).  Then I'll leave town before the stampede of frat bros hits for March Madness.

Pac-12 may be the only tough ticket in town next week.  Shouldn't have to spend more than 5 bucks combined for a ticket book for the Mountain West or the WAC.

Fan of the Orleans here outside of the fact it is always crowded as fuck.  I don't even try to play the tables anymore as it is overrun with Asians.

The re-do of Brendans to Bailiwick is an improvement and the beer and food are top-notch there for me.  It's my new go-to spot for game-watching.

Will be spending some time there this weekend for the WCC and probably catch a game or two of the WAC (I'm a sucker for really shitty basketball with no one else sitting in your section).  Then I'll leave town before the stampede of frat bros hits for March Madness.

Pac-12 may be the only tough ticket in town next week.  Shouldn't have to spend more than 5 bucks combined for a ticket book for the Mountain West or the WAC.

Cool.  Let me know if you are around those parts (The Orleans) next Wednesday or Thursday.  

Tix for session one of the Pac12 tourney going for $6 on Stubhub.  Thats upstairs, but it gets you in the door.  

Cool.  Let me know if you are around those parts (The Orleans) next Wednesday or Thursday.  

Tix for session one of the Pac12 tourney going for $6 on Stubhub.  Thats upstairs, but it gets you in the door.  

Outstanding...Will know where to knock you out!

Will be off Thursday and need to decide which tournament to attend.  

Might head over to Orleans and burn through some comps at Bailiwick or the Oyster Bar.

Would be happy to meet up for a beer or three.

Bought tix to session 1 of the Pac12 Tourney on Wednesday.  Noon and 2pm games.  If ASU wins, most likely will attend their noon game on Thursday against Oregon as well.  

In any case, I'll walk over to the Orleans Arena on Thursday to see how cheap tickets are going for on the secondary market.  Id imagine scalpers will be out there.  

Hopefully they serve BEER too.  Ive heard they don't for the WCC games because of BYU.  But since this is the WAC, they better have cerveza.