Shitty Dodgers and Cardinals over 9

TeamGSP

this is it guys, going to risk 380 bux on this shit game because it's on national tv and majority is doing the under.

We got a no name gas sounding bitch named mike mayers on the cardinals making his major league debut on espn, fuck that bullshit, dodger idiots better light his ass up.

Then you got scott kazmir, the fake asshole who's average well over a strikeout per inning this season, the fuck is going on with this muther fucker?  Everyone 1 of his last 3 road starts had had 9 runs or more, 2 of them being exactly 9 runs, why all of a sudden public consensus shows this game will be under?

it's been very rare that a national tv game goes under when majority of bets are on the under especially when this will be the only game playing.  

If i lose on this bullshit baseball game, i will be set back for a mile so here we go very soon.

by the way, had the live in game over on the rockies match when it was 4-0 before they were about to bat on that 3 run inning at the 11.5 and lost on that bullcrap.

i'm telling you, hell will break lose if runs don't happen beginning of this cardinals dodgers national tv bullshit game

by the way, had the live in game over on the rockies match when it was 4-0 before they were about to bat on that 3 run inning at the 11.5 and lost on that bullcrap.

i'm telling you, hell will break lose if runs don't happen beginning of this cardinals dodgers national tv bullshit game

You dont want runs early...mlb has instructed umpires that if games trend toward high score in 1st inning then widen the strike zone rest of game

so imagine that, end of the bottom of the 4th inning going into the top of the 5th, fuckin' 7 runs total and then 4 full innings plus a half and then only 2 runs get scored upon, that's what you call muther fuckin' baseball bullshit.  Also got teased into thinking i could win on my live reds bet at +167 middle of the game.

jay bruce 3 run homer brings it down to a 1 run game in the bottom of the 9th with nobody out, and the reds promptly can't even tie the shit up.

fuck this bullshit, $380 to win $345 better happen tonight, i'm fuckin' serious.

so here's the recap, rockies score 4 runs in the first inning, and that bullshit came can't even go over 9 runs, here we are with idiot dodgers 4 runs, shit better easily go over, this is national tv with majority of bettors on the under as it is, hell nah, i better win this shit

so i decided to turn the game on after the grand slam.  upon the channel coming in, i see that kendricks BARELY slides in safe for a double.  Guess what has happened since?  2 straight outs and the muther fucker is still on 2nd base.  i turned the game right back off so hopefully the dodgers get this rbi to make it 5-0