Shitty Dodgers and Cardinals over 9

TeamGSP

Dude stfu u crazy fuck stop typing after every pitch

I hope it ends 6-0 u fucking trash

glad your bitch marina shafir got knocked the fuck out within 25 seconds last 2 fights muther fucker.  why the fuck would you even click on my thread and comment in it when you obviously got the under 9 muther fucker?  

Moldoveanu fuck your sorry ass, you ain't never gonna get no respect from me, i own your sorry ass, don't be talkin' shit to me when i'm about to win muther fucker, fuck you asshole!

cardinals score an rbi run with 2 outs muther fucker hell to the yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckin' love this shit man, Moldo gettin' fucked up the ass by over trucks going over the speed limit in the first inning!!!  HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

los doyers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  add another run to the total  8 and just need 2 more, somebody from moldova about to get indeed knocked the fuck out in the 2nd inning from betting on a gas can pitcher no name LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND IT'S OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  10 RUNS WITH 47 OUTS TO SPARE GIVE ME A HELL YEAH IRON SHEIK STYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

howie kendrick 2 run homer and it's over the total 

ladies and gentlemen i present to you poster Moldoveau who decides to talk shit against me in here just because he bet on cardinals, yeah the man mike myers wannabe who can't even spell the last name right and he promptly gives up 9 runs while only getting 4 outs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and you bet on that muther fucker enough to come up in here gettin' mad on me when all i got is the over and haven't been able to win anything close to this all baseball season long, fuck your sorry ass, you are an embarrassment for putting money on mike muther fuckin' mayers  LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BITCH, you're a bitch and i'll keep exposing you as such for pulling the crap you did in here, work on your attitude bruh, don't be trying to mess up on other people trying to mind their own business.  

whenever someone has the opposite of whatever i got, i don't dare call the police on them just because i don't approve of their doing, you are the equivalent of a muther fuckin' snitch and worse.  trying to interfere  on me trying to bring home cheap bacon dummy.

Dude ur retarded in ur head that's why I told u to stfu go to a mental hospital kid before it's to late

i'm here at the mental hospital early letting you know that you're a bitch and you got knocked the fuck out in the 2nd inning just like your hoe ass sister marina shafir last 2 fights.  You don't take losses very well don't you loser?

KFC I remember my first beer.

Get a hold of yourself! Are you completely blitzed or what?

yes i am, it's been that bad this baseball season, always has been for many many baseball seasons in fact, not since year around 2000 have i ever been able to win at baseball, sorry that's the truth

You dont want runs early...mlb has instructed umpires that if games trend toward high score in 1st inning then widen the strike zone rest of game

Fuck that shit 6-0 1st inning

Game is almost 4 hours

That umpire calls balls in the middle of the plate when 6-0 fuck him cock suckered

That fking theory is not true