TGF $100 Fantasy Football League 2016

LCD

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She thought we were weirdos and too argumentative.  She didn't like all the shit-talking especially when it was directed at her.

Not true! Actually I do think you're a bunch of weirdos, so that part might be true. But it doesn't bother me. Neither does shit-talking.

I cut out most of my fantasy stuff last year because I was involved in too many leagues and I didn't really want to be commissionatrix again.

But I'm in this year of there's room!

LCD

rjt

Kinger

VD

Cee

Marni

TTP?

5Star?

WMTribe17?

George?

Mike499?

IAG?

easy does it?

Uncle Dildo?

We can go 12 and whatever,  PPR then. Just waiting for responses from last years players.  Will give them a week from today and then we'll slot in everyone and come up with a draft day.

I'm in if you guys need an extra

Perfect.  I guess we'll do two leagues probably then.  Maybe TGF can set up a head to head handicapping contest for the two league winners so that they can go head to head after the season for a cash prize or an extra large supply of Slim Jims or Kinger's underwear.  Someone think up something interesting to win something interesting.

LCD

rjt

Kinger

VD

Cee

Marni

TTP?

5Star?

WMTribe17?

George?

Mike499?

IAG?

easy does it?

Uncle Dildo?

JBD

This gives us 15.  Yisman should come in because of last year.

We can do two leagues of 10 players each.

Winner of each league meets in a week 16 NFL handicapping championship (when a lot of the games just don't matter(!) with rules to be determined).  I'll put up $100 for the winner of that.

$100 to enter one of the two fantasy leagues.

$700 for 1st.  $300 for second.

I know most of you so we shouldn't have to post up but if we decide to or just for unknowns then maybe Kinger can hold it.  Other than that Kinger, rjt and I should probably be in one of the leagues together because of our yearly last longer bets (rjt is good, I'm mediocre and Kinger blows so it's not like it's stacking).  Other than that we can do the Kinger video pick  or the Spankie randomize thing for what league each person is in.

And we can just go ahead and agree to do the crappy PPR since everyone is in love with this receiver crap but Kinger and me.  I'd rather not be commissioner and definitely not for both leagues.  Where's Tripp, come in and do this like year before last.

LCD

rjt

Kinger

VD

Cee

Marni

TTP?

5Star?

WMTribe17?

George?

Mike499?

IAG?

easy does it?

Uncle Dildo?

JBD

This gives us 15.  Yisman should come in because of last year.

We can do two leagues of 10 players each.

Winner of each league meets in a week 16 NFL handicapping championship (when a lot of the games just don't matter(!) with rules to be determined).  I'll put up $100 for the winner of that.

$100 to enter one of the two fantasy leagues.

$700 for 1st.  $300 for second.

I know most of you so we shouldn't have to post up but if we decide to or just for unknowns then maybe Kinger can hold it.  Other than that Kinger, rjt and I should probably be in one of the leagues together because of our yearly last longer bets (rjt is good, I'm mediocre and Kinger blows so it's not like it's stacking).  Other than that we can do the Kinger video pick  or the Spankie randomize thing for what league each person is in.

And we can just go ahead and agree to do the crappy PPR since everyone is in love with this receiver crap but Kinger and me.  I'd rather not be commissioner and definitely not for both leagues.  Where's Tripp, come in and do this like year before last.

Like Ive mentioned, I'm in if we pick a night that I can draft.  I don't care either way if it's post up or not.  It's only $100 and everyone in the group seems pretty solid.  As far as PPR, I have no preference.  I'll win regardless of the scoring system. 

Like Ive mentioned, I'm in if we pick a night that I can draft.  I don't care either way if it's post up or not.  It's only $100 and everyone in the group seems pretty solid.  As far as PPR, I have no preference.  I'll win regardless of the scoring system. 

We adjust the draft time based on people's availability.  You will be able to draft.