TGF $100 Fantasy Football League 2016

LCD

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

League invites have been sent to the following (let me know if it didn't get to you):

LCD

Heartman

Sol D

VD

Cee

The following slackers need to PM with their email address:

Kinger

Balco

rjt

Mike499

JBD (who is this, anyway?)

TTP

Mike499

As soon as everyone claims their spot, we'll hammer out a draft day and time. If anyone bails, it looks like we have several people ready to step in.

Chop-chop, let's get this done!

Just signed up, but as I explained earlier, my participation will hinge on if I will be available for the live draft. 

As a general rule...  Monday-Thursday I would not be available until about 8pm AZ time.  Fridays are completely booked.  Anytime on the weekends should be fine as long as its not the Saturday morning of Labor Day weekend as I will be driving up to Vegas...

I see the draft right now is set for 4pm next Thursday.  That is no bueno so we will need to change that.   :cheers

Last years participants have first shot.

LCD

rjt

Kinger

VD

Cee

TTP

5Star

WMTribe17

MikeYanks

George

Rules to be determined but 1/2 PPR seemed to work. Yisman (and someone else?) got nerfed during our very entertaining draft last year. So he would be first up and then Mike499 and IAG.  So we can go to 12 if you want.  But last year's people let me know if you're in.  And VD try to read this now and say in and not two days before the draft.  Also Timely and Brick let me know if you are interested.  I would also prefer not to be the commissioner.  And say what site you want to do it at as well as the standard PPR argument crap.

rjt and Kinger.  Higher finish $50?

Very first post in the thread says 1/2 point PPR.

Just signed up, but as I explained earlier, my participation will hinge on if I will be available for the live draft. 

As a general rule...  Monday-Thursday I would not be available until about 8pm AZ time.  Fridays are completely booked.  Anytime on the weekends should be fine as long as its not the Saturday morning of Labor Day weekend as I will be driving up to Vegas...

I see the draft right now is set for 4pm next Thursday.  That is no bueno so we will need to change that.   :cheers

I'm sure we can work it out. I just needed to submit something as a place marker to make the league go live. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to evening hours on weekdays and I can make just about any weekend time work.

I thought you were doing 1/2 point PPR.

PPR > standard

It is PPR right now. Take a look at the scoring system again and you should see it. I thought you were registering a complaint because you only wanted 1/2 PPR instead of full, but it looks like you want full PPR, which is how I set it up. You'll have to clarify yourself, Hman.

It is PPR right now. Take a look at the scoring system again and you should see it. I thought you were registering a complaint because you only wanted 1/2 ppr but it looks like you want full PPR, which is how I set it up. You'll have to clarify yourself, Hman.

Cool.  If everyone can check in with their parameters, it will make it much easier to come to a consensus and pick a date/time. 

ROSTER:

QB 1

RB 2

WR 2

TE 1

Flex 1 (RB or WR)

Flex 2 (WR or TE)

Kicker

Defense

Bench 6

OFFENSE

• Passing Yards: 1 point per 25 yards passing
  • Passing Touchdowns: 4 points
  • Interceptions: -2 points
  • Rushing Yards: 1 point per 10 yards
  • Rushing Touchdowns: 6 points
  • Receptions: 1 point
  • Receiving Yards: 1 point per 10 yards
  • Receiving Touchdowns: 6 points
  • Fumble Recovered for a Touchdown: 6 points
  • 2-Point Conversions: 2 points
  • Fumbles Lost: -2 points

KICKING

• PAT Made: 1 point
  • FG Made (0-49 yards): 3 points
  • FG Made (50+ yards): 5 points

DEFENSE TEAM

• Sacks: 1 point
  • Interceptions: 2 points
  • Fumbles Recovered: 2 points
  • Safeties: 2 points
  • Defensive Touchdowns: 6 points
  • Kick and Punt Return Touchdowns: 6 points
  • Points Allowed (0): 10 points
  • Points Allowed (1-6): 7 points
  • Points Allowed (7-13): 4 points
  • Points Allowed (14-20): 1 points
  • Points Allowed (21-27): 0 points
  • Points Allowed (28-34): -1 points
  • Points Allowed (35+): -4 points

GENERAL SCORING SETTINGS

• Use Fractional Points: Yes
  • Use Negative Points: Yes

Heartman! I totally concur. I play standard but don't like it nearly as much as PPR.

Plus--you are totally correct that PPR didn't copy and paste to the initial scoring settings I posted. It's definitely how I set up the league and I reposted scoring settings with receptions included (see above). Did you get the link with the invite and password?

Every year we go through this.  Kinger and I (especially me) like standard.  The year before last (when Marni participated) we did standard.  Last year we compromised and did 1/2 PPR.  We can do full PPR this year.  It doesn't matter to me.

Every year we go through this.  Kinger and I (especially me) like standard.  The year before last (when Marni participated) we did standard.  Last year we compromised and did 1/2 PPR.  We can do full PPR this year.  It doesn't matter to me.

Let's strike a compromise. That seems fair. 

BUT--I'm pretty sure we did full PPR the year I was in, which is why the midget kept winning me games. He can only do that in PPR!

I declare the league 1/2 PPR: speak now or forever hold it!

Trying to register and it won't take my email address...

So you got the invite, right? Are you sure you're using the correct password and the same email address that the invite went to?

If you've already registered in the past you might have to reset your personal password if you don't have it (which is different than the league password). What's the exact error message you're receiving?