HBO's Hard Knocks: Los Angeles Rams

KingRevolver

I know a bit more about Fisher from seeing him coach here in Tennessee and believe it or not he was once doing a very good job coaching in Tennessee and was not an 8-8 coach at all. His downfall was pure greed and the quest for power that he ran off the best GM he and the Titans ever had and put a yes man in his place that rubber stamped any and everything Fisher wanted it was the beginning of the end that saw Fisher leave at the end of 2010.

In the first decade in Tennessee from 1999-2007 there was a GM by the name of Floyd Reese he was great at what he did and after Fisher ran him off Belichick hired him in New England..true story. Reese drafted Steve McNair,Eddie George,Derrick Mason,Jevon Kearse,Albert Haynesworth,Pac Man Jones,etc. Had Fisher kept this GM things might've been very different.

Another person besides Fisher who screwed things up was owner Bud Adams. Our GM Reese wanted to draft Jay Cutler in 2006 and was overruled by Adams who was from Texas and wanted Vince Young. Another true story you can look up is Reese had Devin Hester on the G;damn phone in the draft war room only to have Fisher overrule him and tell him to hang up that he wanted Lendale White. Wow imagine if this fucking GM of ours was able to do his job we would've had Devin Hester and Chris Johnson on the same team.

After Reese left Fisher put a lackey in his place Mike Reinfeldt that just rubber stamped whatever Fisher wanted. All this is the reason for the Titans troubles the first half of this decade. The team went 9-7 in 2011 with Matt Hasselbeck at QB and from 2012 through 2014 they had Jake Locker at QB which in turn caused all the struggles in those years.

The Titans had a bad 2014 and 2015 but have a new GM Jon Robinson who spent 12 years learning under Belichick in New England and also have QB Marcus Mariota so we are in the process of bouncing back.

Below is Fisher's record starting in 1999 his first year coaching the Tennessee Titans.

1999--13-3 record......made postseason....won division

2000--13-3 record......made postseason....won division

2001----7-9 record

2002---11-5 record......made postseason....won division

2003---12-4 record......made postseason

2004---5-11 record

2005---4-12 record

2006---  8-8 record

2007---10-6 record......made postseason

2008---13-3 record......made postseason...won division

2009---  8-8 record

2010-- 6-10 record

2011---  9-7 record

I'm not defending Fisher i don't like him either. I'm just showing that while in TN he did well when he had a GM doing the drafting and once he became power hungry thats what screwed his career up his own fault.

Fisher thinks he can get by without a QB thats one reason he can't win.

Besides McNair he has never had a QB worth anything.

Fuck the Rams and Stan Kroenke!! Mother fuckers left my city!!! Hope that stadium gets destroyed by an earthquake the day before it opens!! I hope the whole team gets STDs from all of those LA skanks!!! Fucking cock suckers!!!!

Totally forgot about that lol. Still think of them as the St Louis Rams. Sorry for your loss....that has to be one of the most horrific feelings ever as a local fan when your team just packs up and leaves town.

Totally forgot about that lol. Still think of them as the St Louis Rams. Sorry for your loss....that has to be one of the most horrific feelings ever as a local fan when your team just packs up and leaves town.

You have no idea.. My son and I went to almost every game and we will have a huge void on Sunday's... To add icing on the cake I work a block from the dome where they played and have to see that place every day.. I hate Kroenke, Goodell and that mother fucker Jerry Jones for getting Stan the votes... NFL is all crooked bastards!

From NFL.COM......

Here's the thing: Jeff Fisher knows he's acquired an unsavory reputation. His success with the Titans is deep in the rearview, and he's now better known as the teflon head coach who never gets to nine wins but somehow acquired nine lives.

My take....

Even NFL.com mentions he was successful in Tennessee. His consistent 8-8,7-9 thing he gets teased about that started in St. Louis because thats what he has done the past 4 to 5 years.

:laugh  :laugh Just got around to watching Ep 1 :laugh  :laugh

These NFL players are so fucking silly. Scene 1 William Hayes Robert Quinn and 1 other unidentified silly LIL NIGNOG sitting around a table, with the backdrop being the Pacific Ocean :laugh  :laugh

Talking about "new whips" and Quinn's wife showing off a Rolex.

All 3 will be dead fucking broke on or before Jan 1st 2021

yes-363

no+241

AFFLICTED with CTE

o2.5-212

u2.5+161