here's my Pamela Anderson story guys (very long read)

TeamGSP

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever people get embarrassed, they just can't stop, it's like they got kicked to the curb by their hot girlfriend and they gotta keep asking why and they never end up getting any sleep.

Whenever i lose a bet and i was wrong, i just admit that i lost and move on to the next, that's it.

thank you Mofome, i was just about to call a nice restaurant and pay for everything but i knew you were just gonna let me know upfront that you are coward material instead of not showing up.

I was driving home late one night and stopped at a rest stop to use the bathroom. After I finished I streached a bit before hitting the road again. There was another guy who seemed to be doing the same. He drove off and after a while I continued my trip. I got a few miles down the road and and saw his car stopped with the hood up. I stopped to offer help and he sttayed in his car. I walked up to his window and asked him if he needed help. He answered he did and kind of raised his hips. His pants were down and he had on lacy womens panties and an obvious hard on.

I was startled but could not take my eyes off of his panties and hard cock. He smiled and asked if I was interested. Like a dummy I asked him "interested in what?" He pulled his panties down and simply said "this"? I could not believe my response when I said yes. I had never been with a man before. He said to follow him.

He stopped at a motel and told me to wait in my car. He came back from the office with a room key. He got a briefcase and we went into the room and he started getting undressed. He got down to panties, stockings and garter belt. I was ready to run when he pulled out an assortment of ladies under things and told me to pick out what I wanted and get dressed.

It seemed I was in a fog but I realized that I had wanted to do this for a long time but would not admit it to myself. I got pink lacy panties, garter belt and bra. I put them on with black stockings and a little slit slip.

He lay down on the bed and spred his legs and pointed to his cock.

Before I realized what I was doing I was between his legs playing with his cock and balls through his panties. He lifted his hips and I knew he wanted the panties off. I slipped them off of him and took his cock in my mouth and began to suck it like there was no tomorrow. I licked and sucked on his balls and sucked his cock. I felt very sexy in my panties and had a raging hard on. I loved every minute of sucking and licking him and when he came with great jerks and globs of cum I swallowed as much as I could. Some of it went on my face and he took his cock and wiped it to my open mouth and tongue.

Then he made me lay down and he nibbled on my nipples and I as in heaven. He moved down, licking my body and removed my panties. He gave me a blow job like no woman ever could. I came in his mouoth and he swallowed it.

We rested for a while and he told me he had to piss and to come with him. He told me to get in the tub and I thought he wanted me to take a shower but then he told me to lay down. I had an idea about what he was going to do and started to protest.

When I opened my mouth to protest he filled it with his piss. I was excited in spite of myself and I realizzed I liked being dominated and pissed on. His warm piss in my mouth tasted fantastic and I begfan to swallow as much as I could. He pissed all over me and I was getting hard again. He asked me did I like all of this and I told his I had never done anything I liked as much. He told me I would be his bitch from that point on would do whatever he told me to do.

We would meet at least once a week and I would be his bitch. Sometimes he would have someone with him and I would have to service them both. For his birthday party he had me dress as a maid and take care of his guests. There were eight, nine counting him. That night I learned just what I slut I had become.

I did whatever any of his guests wanted. At one time I was being fucked by one guy while I alternated sucking off two guys. I must have swallowed a gallon of cum that night and was fucked six times. I had cum all over me and my panties and bra. The maid uniform long since removed. Before they left my master told them that they could not leave me all stickey with their cum, that I needed a shower.

I obediently went to the tub withoug being told, laid back and opened my mouth and waited. They filed in, stood around the tub and they all pissed on me at the same time.

He has devised other interesting games for us to play. One is going to rest stops (the safe ones) and picking up guys, taking them to his house or a motel and vedioing the action to show at parties to get everyone warmed up before using me for their pleasure.

I never thought in my wildest dreams something like this would ever happen to me, but now I know this is what I have always wanted. I love taking directions and being used by as many men as he can get together for our "parties".

whenever people get embarrassed, they just can't stop, it's like they got kicked to the curb by their hot girlfriend and they gotta keep asking why and they never end up getting any sleep.

Whenever i lose a bet and i was wrong, i just admit that i lost and move on to the next, that's it.

Let's be clear, you have no idea what's happening or why. You think someone cares about some ufc chick you wank to.

You're not a sharp fellow.

Mo has all the fun. He gets challenged to all the fights. Trying to glance through the thread and not sure if it's about fighting or fucking. Will go back through after I eat my pizza and read the erotica. 

Going to try to start some shit soon and see if I can get a fight lined up. 

Mo has all the fun. He gets challenged to all the fights. Trying to glance through the thread and not sure if it's about fighting or fucking. Will go back through after I eat my pizza and read the erotica.

Going to try to start some shit soon and see if I can get a fight lined up.

This goofball thinks that, at some point in my life, I've thought about him. Lot of delusional people, this one is becoming my favorite.

I was driving home late one night and stopped at a rest stop to use the bathroom. After I finished I streached a bit before hitting the road again. There was another guy who seemed to be doing the same. He drove off and after a while I continued my trip. I got a few miles down the road and and saw his car stopped with the hood up. I stopped to offer help and he sttayed in his car. I walked up to his window and asked him if he needed help. He answered he did and kind of raised his hips. His pants were down and he had on lacy womens panties and an obvious hard on.

I was startled but could not take my eyes off of his panties and hard cock. He smiled and asked if I was interested. Like a dummy I asked him "interested in what?" He pulled his panties down and simply said "this"? I could not believe my response when I said yes. I had never been with a man before. He said to follow him.

He stopped at a motel and told me to wait in my car. He came back from the office with a room key. He got a briefcase and we went into the room and he started getting undressed. He got down to panties, stockings and garter belt. I was ready to run when he pulled out an assortment of ladies under things and told me to pick out what I wanted and get dressed.

It seemed I was in a fog but I realized that I had wanted to do this for a long time but would not admit it to myself. I got pink lacy panties, garter belt and bra. I put them on with black stockings and a little slit slip.

He lay down on the bed and spred his legs and pointed to his cock.

Before I realized what I was doing I was between his legs playing with his cock and balls through his panties. He lifted his hips and I knew he wanted the panties off. I slipped them off of him and took his cock in my mouth and began to suck it like there was no tomorrow. I licked and sucked on his balls and sucked his cock. I felt very sexy in my panties and had a raging hard on. I loved every minute of sucking and licking him and when he came with great jerks and globs of cum I swallowed as much as I could. Some of it went on my face and he took his cock and wiped it to my open mouth and tongue.

Then he made me lay down and he nibbled on my nipples and I as in heaven. He moved down, licking my body and removed my panties. He gave me a blow job like no woman ever could. I came in his mouoth and he swallowed it.

We rested for a while and he told me he had to piss and to come with him. He told me to get in the tub and I thought he wanted me to take a shower but then he told me to lay down. I had an idea about what he was going to do and started to protest.

When I opened my mouth to protest he filled it with his piss. I was excited in spite of myself and I realizzed I liked being dominated and pissed on. His warm piss in my mouth tasted fantastic and I begfan to swallow as much as I could. He pissed all over me and I was getting hard again. He asked me did I like all of this and I told his I had never done anything I liked as much. He told me I would be his bitch from that point on would do whatever he told me to do.

We would meet at least once a week and I would be his bitch. Sometimes he would have someone with him and I would have to service them both. For his birthday party he had me dress as a maid and take care of his guests. There were eight, nine counting him. That night I learned just what I slut I had become.

I did whatever any of his guests wanted. At one time I was being fucked by one guy while I alternated sucking off two guys. I must have swallowed a gallon of cum that night and was fucked six times. I had cum all over me and my panties and bra. The maid uniform long since removed. Before they left my master told them that they could not leave me all stickey with their cum, that I needed a shower.

I obediently went to the tub withoug being told, laid back and opened my mouth and waited. They filed in, stood around the tub and they all pissed on me at the same time.

He has devised other interesting games for us to play. One is going to rest stops (the safe ones) and picking up guys, taking them to his house or a motel and vedioing the action to show at parties to get everyone warmed up before using me for their pleasure.

I never thought in my wildest dreams something like this would ever happen to me, but now I know this is what I have always wanted. I love taking directions and being used by as many men as he can get together for our "parties".

i offered you a million dollars Mofome but i am sorry that you refused the money.  You will soon realize that contracts never stay on the table forever, i backed you up the wall and you refuse to respond, your character has been tested and you would rather hide under a rock.

Gsp

So I honestly forgot I started this blog. I got really busy with college and life and all that is between. I saw the counter I put on my page and it’s almost at 10,000 views!!!! What?!!? And I have almost 100 followers now. That’s incredible. Well I graduate from college on Friday and I have FANTASTIC news! I just got a job as a flight attendant!! I start training soon and I am so ecstatic! Anyway I guess I’ll get to the story. I just met a guy who is stunningly handsome and built like you’d never even imagine. Why he likes me I will never know!

Seriously? What is my life?

So we met on one of those dumb gay apps that rots your brain and wastes way too much time. So we planned on just having sex, because let’s face it, that’s what those apps are for. I never imagined that after the best sex of my life that we would be lying in his bed talking about our lives and just going on and on about everything. It was so refreshing to talk to a real person when all I usually find on those fucking apps are jerks with big heads and small dicks. I soon find out that he had two kids, a boy and girl, four and three years old respectively. AND GUESS WHAT!? Their mother is a flight attendant. Crazy right? So he pretty much schooled me on my airport codes since he was married to a flight attendant for 5 years and has travelled the globe with her.

It’s only been three days since we met and yet I feel so comfortable around him. It’s more than strange. He’s even talked about visiting me when I move away in a month for FA school. I’m not sure what to think anymore. He’s 31, I’m 21. What does that mean? Should I run away because of a number? Or because of the two kids? I am at a loss for words, but all I can think about is how he made my body tremble like no one ever has.

OHHHHHHH SHIIITTTTT

I forgot to mention that as we’re laying on the couch, in our boxers, watching Donnie Darko, his roommate walks in the door. Little did I know…the guy I was talking to in February, who I may or may not have hooked up with, is his fucking roommate…and ex of over a year and a half. I about shit my pants. Like how the fuck do I get this unlucky? At this point I don’t really care anymore. I just think it’s funny that he has to sleep in the room next to us and hear us having loud passionate sex. Lol

Well, that’s just another reason why my life is fucking weird.

Let's be clear, you have no idea what's happening or why. You think someone cares about some ufc chick you wank to.

You're not a sharp fellow.

if i am not worth it, then why even respond to a guy like me in the first place?  

if you don't care about mackenzie dern ufc, then why even bother the input in the first place?  

you took a cheap shot after being silent for many many months and now you are curling up like a ball without much defense.

Mofome, do you want to try me? So many times i give out my personal info and then i don't get a response, i don't get a call and they won't let me be the beers.

Do you wanna try me muther fucker? don't waste my time either

Come over

My information is posted publicly on the forum. I'm bored, no Os. I encourage you to come over, my dear.

This goofball thinks that, at some point in my life, I've thought about him. Lot of delusional people, this one is becoming my favorite.

i offered you my personal information man to man, that's a million dollar pitch, face to face and you crumbled, that's the bottom line, you are worst than pam anderson, you are Nikki Cox, can't even get a job now.  face is so fucked up from plastic surgery bullshit everyone thought she was hot shit.

Mofome thinks he is hot shit but that's why i'm here to call him out before he turns into Nikki Cox.  

I'm the guy who bets on the la rams +385 when they are down big.  I don't kick Mofome to the curb when the rams already get the lead.

Come over

My information is posted publicly on the forum. I'm bored, no Os. I encourage you to come over, my dear.

yeah exactly, right when the money comes off table now you want the million dollars cash.  

You're not a real man Mofome, you are worst than jenna jameson.  you should have just left everything alone.

if i am not worth it, then why even respond to a guy like me in the first place?

if you don't care about mackenzie dern ufc, then why even bother the input in the first place?

you took a cheap shot after being silent for many many months and now you are curling up like a ball without much defense.

You don't understand anything that's happening. I'm sorry that two retards fucked and you came out, it's not your fault but it shouldn't be my job to hold your hand through this. Dumb necks having children they can't take care of.

No cheap shot was taken. You flatter yourself, I don't give a fuck about you. I've spent zero seconds thinking of you. I help this forum during the slow season bc I like Kinger and yanks, that's it.

In your post about the girl, well, typically when someone mentions a hot girl, I'll google them....is that hard for you to follow? A hot picture came up with her name, I shared it supporting your thread, it was not some odd attack on you, it was just a hot girl. I didn't read anything you wrote about it. No one cares who it is, it's just a picture of a hot girl.

If you think your threats concern me, you're mistaken. I enjoy few things more. Please, kick my ass. My door is open

i offered you my personal information man to man, that's a million dollar pitch, face to face and you crumbled, that's the bottom line, you are worst than pam anderson, you are Nikki Cox, can't even get a job now. face is so fucked up from plastic surgery bullshit everyone thought she was hot shit.

Mofome thinks he is hot shit but that's why i'm here to call him out before he turns into Nikki Cox.

I'm the guy who bets on the la rams +385 when they are down big. I don't kick Mofome to the curb when the rams already get the lead.

I'll give you $5000 to come kick my ass right here, save your money.

Come over

yeah exactly, right when the money comes off table now you want the million dollars cash.

You're not a real man Mofome, you are worst than jenna jameson. you should have just left everything alone.

I don't want money, I'll just feed you to my dogs. Free food, better than a coupon.

ok great Mofome, i am glad that i got you really riled up because i want you to call me.  i'll be waiting right by the phones to answer you.  All i want is for you to call so i made sure to try and keep pushing your buttons.  Do not disappoint me when i private in box you right now my personal information.  

Thank you much

Gsp

I don’t even know where to begin at how fucked up this story is. I guess I could start off with the fact that this guy is really cute, has multiple degrees, has a great job, and is a complete gentleman, but if that was it then I guess I could just stop typing now. If that was the end of the story…well then it wouldn’t be my life.

A year and a half ago is when we became Facebook official friends (whatever that means). I’m not even sure why I added him. I didn’t know him. I had seen him out at the club once or twice and I thought he was cute, but I had never said a word to him. Fast forward to last week and it’s almost like we’re strangers. You know that app? The gay one? Grindr. Yeah, we all know what it is, and yes it’s used for many reasons, hooking up, dating, friends…etc. Well, last week we exchange our first words…on Grindr. Just a simple “Hey”, “How are you?”, “You’re cute.” kind of messages. That’s when we recognize each other. So the next night we make plans for me to come over, watch a movie, and have some dinner.

Cruel Intentions

When I pulled into his driveway the next day I got this strange feeling like I had been there before. I cautiously walk up to the door and knock a few times. Between the time I knocked and time it took him to come to the door, in that 15 second window, it hit me -kind of like what concrete would feel like if someone threw me out of an actual window. Ihadbeen there before. Just once. About 7 months prior. I’m not completely proud of the reason I had been there before. It was for a hookup. We all have a past, we all want to have some fun, and we also have those moments that we feel alone. On that summer day I was meeting a guy, but the guy I met was not the same guy who was about to open his front door and greet me…

He opens the door and I push the thought to the back of my mind, because if that’s all I can think about I’ll probably be acting like a complete and total spazz the whole time. After a couple drinks and a bit of conversation I figured it out. The guy I had met over the summer was indeed his ex. It wasn’t hard to put the pieces together because he mentioned his ex a couple times and mentioned why they broke up, because he was cheating on him.

He then gives me, the most indecisive person on the face of the planet, the task of picking out a movie. Luckily, his tiny collection of old DVDs made it much less difficult to choose. So I see Reese Witherspoon and Sarah Michelle Gellar on the cover an old 90’s movie and I’m SOLD. I mean what gay man doesn’t have a girl crush on Elle Woods and Buffy the Vampire Slayer?? Cruel Intentions, the name of film, never seen it before and it turns out it’s his favorite movie of all time (his favorite movie soundtrack, favorite actress, based in his favorite city, and it has his favorite car in it, a Jaguar XK140 Roadster). But let’s be honest, the title couldn’t be more spot on.

I can barely pay attention to the movie, partly because the guy sitting next to me is really cute, and yet all I can think about is how I had sex with his ex-boyfriend…in the same house. Again I decide that now isn’t the time to bring that up, I like the guy and I don’t want to scare him away by spilling my deepest, darkest secrets on the first date. I’m not sure we actually finished the movie, because by the end we were cuddled up next to each other in his bed, about to fall asleep, and I realize that 90% of our clothes were on the floor. At that point I suppose it was decided, I was spending the rest of my night and the next morning curled up next to him.

Distance

The morning comes, and no, I’m not curled up next to him like I envisioned. I’m at the edge of the bed with one arm over the side and my legs turned sideways diagonally across the bed, looking extra classy I’m sure. It’s 9 am on Sunday morning and we both kind of look at each other like, fuck this, I’m tired and I want to sleep in. So we squeeze back together and stay there until 12:49pm. 0 fucks were given.

Yeah, I know it’s lunch time, but he turns to me and asks, “How do you like your eggs?” I think about it for a second and go with what’s easy, “Scrambled I guess.” Then he smiles a crooked smile, “Good because that’s all I know how to make.” We laugh a little bit and finally get out of bed, but that goofy crooked smile is all I can see in the back of my mind.

I still wasn’t completely sure how to process my feelings when I left his house after breakfast, but somewhere on the drive home listening to some Lana, I decided I wanted to see this guy again, and again, and probably some more after that. And that’s what I did, I spent 3 more nights with him during the week and I finally built up the courage to tell him the truth about me and his ex. That’s a story within itself. I’ll save that for next week.

He seemed perfect, if it wasn’t for a few small details I left out. He’s almost a decade older than me, and this morning I drove 400 miles away, back to college. Winter break is over; it’s time to go back to the real world.

Gsp

I don’t even know where to begin at how fucked up this story is. I guess I could start off with the fact that this guy is really cute, has multiple degrees, has a great job, and is a complete gentleman, but if that was it then I guess I could just stop typing now. If that was the end of the story…well then it wouldn’t be my life.

A year and a half ago is when we became Facebook official friends (whatever that means). I’m not even sure why I added him. I didn’t know him. I had seen him out at the club once or twice and I thought he was cute, but I had never said a word to him. Fast forward to last week and it’s almost like we’re strangers. You know that app? The gay one? Grindr. Yeah, we all know what it is, and yes it’s used for many reasons, hooking up, dating, friends…etc. Well, last week we exchange our first words…on Grindr. Just a simple “Hey”, “How are you?”, “You’re cute.” kind of messages. That’s when we recognize each other. So the next night we make plans for me to come over, watch a movie, and have some dinner.

Cruel Intentions

When I pulled into his driveway the next day I got this strange feeling like I had been there before. I cautiously walk up to the door and knock a few times. Between the time I knocked and time it took him to come to the door, in that 15 second window, it hit me -kind of like what concrete would feel like if someone threw me out of an actual window. Ihadbeen there before. Just once. About 7 months prior. I’m not completely proud of the reason I had been there before. It was for a hookup. We all have a past, we all want to have some fun, and we also have those moments that we feel alone. On that summer day I was meeting a guy, but the guy I met was not the same guy who was about to open his front door and greet me…

He opens the door and I push the thought to the back of my mind, because if that’s all I can think about I’ll probably be acting like a complete and total spazz the whole time. After a couple drinks and a bit of conversation I figured it out. The guy I had met over the summer was indeed his ex. It wasn’t hard to put the pieces together because he mentioned his ex a couple times and mentioned why they broke up, because he was cheating on him.

He then gives me, the most indecisive person on the face of the planet, the task of picking out a movie. Luckily, his tiny collection of old DVDs made it much less difficult to choose. So I see Reese Witherspoon and Sarah Michelle Gellar on the cover an old 90’s movie and I’m SOLD. I mean what gay man doesn’t have a girl crush on Elle Woods and Buffy the Vampire Slayer?? Cruel Intentions, the name of film, never seen it before and it turns out it’s his favorite movie of all time (his favorite movie soundtrack, favorite actress, based in his favorite city, and it has his favorite car in it, a Jaguar XK140 Roadster). But let’s be honest, the title couldn’t be more spot on.

I can barely pay attention to the movie, partly because the guy sitting next to me is really cute, and yet all I can think about is how I had sex with his ex-boyfriend…in the same house. Again I decide that now isn’t the time to bring that up, I like the guy and I don’t want to scare him away by spilling my deepest, darkest secrets on the first date. I’m not sure we actually finished the movie, because by the end we were cuddled up next to each other in his bed, about to fall asleep, and I realize that 90% of our clothes were on the floor. At that point I suppose it was decided, I was spending the rest of my night and the next morning curled up next to him.

Distance

The morning comes, and no, I’m not curled up next to him like I envisioned. I’m at the edge of the bed with one arm over the side and my legs turned sideways diagonally across the bed, looking extra classy I’m sure. It’s 9 am on Sunday morning and we both kind of look at each other like, fuck this, I’m tired and I want to sleep in. So we squeeze back together and stay there until 12:49pm. 0 fucks were given.

Yeah, I know it’s lunch time, but he turns to me and asks, “How do you like your eggs?” I think about it for a second and go with what’s easy, “Scrambled I guess.” Then he smiles a crooked smile, “Good because that’s all I know how to make.” We laugh a little bit and finally get out of bed, but that goofy crooked smile is all I can see in the back of my mind.

I still wasn’t completely sure how to process my feelings when I left his house after breakfast, but somewhere on the drive home listening to some Lana, I decided I wanted to see this guy again, and again, and probably some more after that. And that’s what I did, I spent 3 more nights with him during the week and I finally built up the courage to tell him the truth about me and his ex. That’s a story within itself. I’ll save that for next week.

He seemed perfect, if it wasn’t for a few small details I left out. He’s almost a decade older than me, and this morning I drove 400 miles away, back to college. Winter break is over; it’s time to go back to the real world.

i just sent you my personal cellphone number (verizon) in your in box and you haven't called yet, how many more minutes till you call idiot?

I don't get "riled up", I don't care one way or another. If I can enjoy kicking a guys ass, that's always fun, but if you back out, eh, so be it.

Don't fret my pet, I want you to come over. So scary.

Silly boy

the whole purpose of talking over the phone is to make sure no party is drunk or on mental medications because people who compete in the special olympics always get a free pass.  If both of us are real citizens, we would never mess with anyone who competes in the special olympics because they are mental so that's the whole purpose.