here's my Pamela Anderson story guys (very long read)

TeamGSP

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gsp, if you post your phone number in this thread, I'll call you and breath heavy into the phone, if you like. Just one time though.

i know ur a crazy guy but you don't hide it.  I'm ok with people being straight up crazy because they are who they are unlike Mofome he's a coward.  No Call, no show oh well i gave it a shot.

TeamGSP, take your meds. You can't go off the stuff.

This is a prototypical Bateman cookie cutter response, which you've used twice in the thread.

The fact of the matter is many people take medications to make things better. Many people are overmedicated as well.

I still don't know what this thread is about because it is lengthy. I'm able to comment on the meds part by you because it is manageable.

If you aren't on meds, hats off! Most people, working professionals are.

This is a prototypical Bateman cookie cutter response, which you've used twice in the thread.

The fact of the matter is many people take medications to make things better. Many people are overmedicated as well.

I still don't know what this thread is about because it is lengthy. I'm able to comment on the meds part by you because it is manageable.

If you aren't on meds, hats off! Most people, working professionals are.

This guy is schizophrenic or bi-polar. He is really off his meds.

You invited me on a date, you talk tough and the first thing you say is you won't fight. Then what are we talking for. Punk

you got my number, waited 9 minutes, called me, i replied, you said nothing, i hang up, then you call me back 1 minute later 

you don't know how to have any conversation whatsover, all you did was chug 2 tall boys, burp over the phone and then hang up before the 5 minute mark, you are exactly what i thought you were, a coward Mofome, like i said, i OWN YOU

you got my number, waited 9 minutes, called me, i replied, you said nothing, i hang up, then you call me back 1 minute later

you don't know how to have any conversation whatsover, all you did was chug 2 tall boys, burp over the phone and then hang up before the 5 minute mark, you are exactly what i thought you were, a coward Mofome, like i said, i OWN YOU

You flirted with me. You're a pussy. You won't meet to fight. Your words, 10 times, sorry if I didn't want to get to know you.

Mofome, by the way when did i ever say i was a tough guy?  I don't go into people's threads that i don't like and then antagonize them.  You on the other hand wanna keep coming into mines and start shit.  

How the fuck can a pay per view sell when you can't even talk?  your sorry ass can't even speak for more than 4 minutes and then you hang up because you are sorry.