Another one bites the dust, TeamGsp scared to battle mo

Mofome

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So wtf is the beef?

Not a chance a single person has read all those crazy posts and can't make heads or tails of it all.

I gave up one paragraph in.

I hadn't read anything he said or that I posted until someone, JD I believe, said "shit just got real", then I went to see what he said and saw that he offered a million dollars to meet. When I hadn't responded directly to the posts I hadn't read, he called me a coward etc. I let him know I'd enjoy kicking his ass and offered him $5000 to come on by, told him to keep the million. He made more comments about me be afraid of him...and then, I assume he was trying to call my bluff by sending his number.

I called and he asked me on a date, told me he'd never fight, couldn't kick anyone's ass, didn't say he wanted to fight blah blah blah just turned into a gigantic pussy and told me that 1 million dollars isn't really money, it's dinner reservations and 6 beers. Precisely 6 beers. He wants to make love to me. I knew I shouldn't have posted pumpkin patch Mo. He told me I always pick on him and asked why I'd do that. I didn't realize that I had. I don't know what I posted in that thread, I was copying and pasting parts of his post into google and seeing what strange shit popped up, then I posted it to him. He was an anxious guy with a squeak voice, could be journey or rjt if either is in Cali. He made 5 posts about how scared I was and when I called he was only interested in talking feelings and going to dinner. He was very hurt that I hung up on him, and that I burped.

I get blamed for being everyone. Harvard, Sandvich, Moldy, Wade, Barry, etc. :gun

A lot of paranoid folks out there.

Lately, I barely have time to post with my handle KR... I don't have time for stupid ghosts. JFC

I read old threads and see people saying "hi mofo" to people I've never heard of. Not many decent ghost busters in forumville.

GSP don't let these guys bully you.

I've been thinking a lot about cosmetology today.

Where do you stand on hair extensions if it's exactly the same color hair that a woman naturally has. Is that cheating. The women could grow their hair out and be more real but sometimes with extensions you just get the long hair without having to wait a long time. And then you can mix it up and try her out with the shorter hair. Is that okay or fake too.

Gsp dodges the hard hitting questions. Coward.

the simple beef is that mofome doesn't like it when i make really long posts.  The sarcasm is there by the long copy and pasting that he has been doing all day, takes 10 minutes or more to read, yet the guy can't talk to me for more than 4 minutes on the phone.  

my beef is that hey, if you don't like me, well then stop following me.  i really don't like it when people chase me.  If you like donald trump good for you, i am not going to bother you.  if you like hillary clinton good for you too cause i don't like politics.  Mofome was the equilvant of a guy who kept coming after me because i don't vote, luckily after what happened today, he will no longer bother me after 4 minutes of calling me and then hanging up in my face.

a psychotic and hypocrite   :lol

anger management might help you, Godspeed pal   :hat

Once you posted the series of MO pics you knew the forumville date request would come sailing in. This guy just has an odd way of showing it. Kinda like when we're kids and we are mean to the girl we have a crush on.

I can see where it would be overwhelming to gsp. So many Mo's -- he knew there would be competition and he made his move. An unorthodox approach, but it can be hard for a guy to stand out in forumville.

I hadn't read anything he said or that I posted until someone, JD I believe, said "shit just got real", then I went to see what he said and saw that he offered a million dollars to meet. When I hadn't responded directly to the posts I hadn't read, he called me a coward etc. I let him know I'd enjoy kicking his ass and offered him $5000 to come on by, told him to keep the million. He made more comments about me be afraid of him...and then, I assume he was trying to call my bluff by sending his number.

I called and he asked me on a date, told me he'd never fight, couldn't kick anyone's ass, didn't say he wanted to fight blah blah blah just turned into a gigantic pussy and told me that 1 million dollars isn't really money, it's dinner reservations and 6 beers. Precisely 6 beers. He wants to make love to me. I knew I shouldn't have posted pumpkin patch Mo. He told me I always pick on him and asked why I'd do that. I didn't realize that I had. I don't know what I posted in that thread, I was copying and pasting parts of his post into google and seeing what strange shit popped up, then I posted it to him. He was an anxious guy with a squeak voice, could be journey or rjt if either is in Cali. He made 5 posts about how scared I was and when I called he was only interested in talking feelings and going to dinner. He was very hurt that I hung up on him, and that I burped.

you don't drink alcohol thank you for revealing that information.  For the 3rd time and i will just keep asking till i get answers.  Do you take any medications or partake in any type of drugs, marijuana, etc ?

Have you often told someone you would kick their and then asked for medical history.

Do they tylocally provide it?

mo was the 1 who automatically assumed i wanted him to call me so i could fight him.  I said no but since he still insists of a fight, i can be ready as early as 2017

before i even get to medical history i just want to know i am about to fight a normal human being.  My grounds for being normal is that you don't do any street drugs or even the controlled substances provided by doctors.  i know i can come across as a guy who likes to get high but i'm an 80s wrestling fan who loves the shoot interviews